A Slight PAWS in the sketches....



Tiger, and our white Persian...Winston


A Mountain Lion [cougar]


One of my favorite big cats, a Cheetah, and Jemima from Broadway, CATS


Portfolio - Chapter one
Portfolio - Chapter two
Portfolio - Chapter three
Portfolio - Chapter four
Portfolio - Chapter five

24 comments:

  1. These are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jenn! But y'know? Right now I have this urge to cover my pinky with a band aid!

      Delete
  2. I love the Cheetah! You really get all cat's eyes and expressions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the eyes have it on these. that first tigers eyes are amazing. I love big cats. there was no storm, it was a gorgeous hot sunny day, with gusts to 20 mph, one of the gust caught the swing but only for a short while. the perfect day for walking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No storm or cold front is indeed a perfect day!

      Delete
  4. As usual, I have to exclaim at your amazing talent. Those eyes are all gorgeous representations of beautiful animals. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cannot believe I am saying this, but I love Jemima best of all...I love the others but she is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a great character in the musical too!

      Delete
  6. You really have a way with eyes. I get locked on them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not a bad one in the bunch. I really like the tiger and the cheetah

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, the tiger! These are all so good!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The big cats...you have truly captured their spirit and fierceness!!! You have amazing talent.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are so talented!! Thank you for sharing these beautiful sketches. Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww - Winston! I love the cheetah too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Table of Contents