Birds and watching birds is not only a photo hobby of mine, I like to draw them also...

Kingfisher

Black Chinned Hummingbird

Lazuli Bunting [Rare, seen at Port A on Mustang Island]

Common Loon with chick
Portfolio - Chapter one
Portfolio - Chapter two
Portfolio - Chapter three
Portfolio - Chapter four
i have a favorite today, the kingfisher. he is a really cute bird.. also like that common loon, but was thinking he can't be to common since I have never seen one
ReplyDeleteI love hearing the kingfisher call.
DeleteLOVE these. I think my favorite here is the Lazuli Bunting. For some reason I am just fascinated by the eye.
ReplyDeleteThe male bunting is so pretty!!!
DeleteHello, I can not pick a favorite, I love them all. You are good! Enjoy your day and weekend!
ReplyDeleteThanks Eileen...
DeleteHi Anni, I wanted to stop back and say thanks for linking up this post. I hope your day is great!
ReplyDeleteThanks for hosting Saturday Critters, Eileen.
DeleteAgain I have to comment on your talent. I love the loon and the baby, but they are all fun to look at. :-)
ReplyDeleteThanks D J
DeleteYou are so talented! I sketched last year and really enjoyed it! I should try again! Love your Loon with the chick! Enjoy your day!
ReplyDeleteThanks Diane
DeleteDo I spot a bit o' color on the bunting? These are all nice but the bunting is my choice of the series.
ReplyDeleteYes, color. And a bit on the kingfisher too.
DeleteI just came from a post I want you to see. it is amazing. I don't think you follow Denise, if so ignore this link..... http://anenglishgirlrambles2016.blogspot.com/2020/01/tundra-swans-in-north-carolina.html
ReplyDeleteI have visited Denise a few times...I just left her blog! And I so appreciate your heads-up on her swan post.
DeleteHello Anni. Wonderful sketches. I like most kingfisher and hummingbird.
ReplyDeleteThank you Anu!
DeleteGreat sketches!
ReplyDeleteI like the Kingfisher best!
Have a wonderful weekend!
Thanks, and have a great weekend yourself Lea.
DeleteDang you are good. Loved them all but the baby Loon with mama got me.
ReplyDeleteIt is cute. Wish I could see this in real time.
DeleteThanks Patti
What a talent you have, these are great. I am toying with the idea of picking up some colored pencils. If they came out half as good as these I would be surprised/happy :) Thanks so much for coming to see my swan post. I have thanked Sandra for giving you the link and I really appreciate your visit.
ReplyDeleteDenise, it was my pleasure. I'm glad Sandra thought to direct me to your swans!
DeleteAnni my goodness me your artistic abilities are amazing. You are self taught right and have a great love of birds too.
ReplyDeleteHugs to you 3
Cecilia
C...thanks, and thanks for popping in to say hi!
DeleteThese are so lovely. Thanks for sharing your talents.
ReplyDeleteThank you...glad knowing you enjoy them.
DeleteI LOVE them!!! My fav is the kingfishger. And how cute the mom & baby loons are!
ReplyDeleteThanks Ginny
DeleteWonderful drawings.
ReplyDeleteThanks Linda.
DeleteExcellent! Love them all!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much!
DeleteOkay, can't choose a favorite here....I would love any of them for my own.
ReplyDeleteThat's sweet Rose, thanks.
DeleteWell done these are excellent. Diane
ReplyDeleteThanks Diane!
Delete