Heart and Soul...


The blog title is misguiding...there is no soul here, unless you consider I put my soul into typing this up!  *wink  It's been a while since I've shared photos of hearts found in nature [and in happenstance]. I have six of them in my archives. Some, you really have to use your imagination, but I saw hearts in all the following. See if you can see them too. Since I'm staying home today [it's cold and damp and drizzling], I thought I'd get these up on Blogger to preschedule for a Friday show and tell...


The heart I saw near the kingfisher is in the wood.  Misshapened, but still a heart?  [elongated ...on the right]


Really misshapened.  But the sun peeking out of a cloud formation during a sunrise.


This is a bit more obvious.  On the larger brush..the silver brush encasement...to the far right.


Partial heart uppermost cloud.


I saw one heart in the cool whip...then, TWO!!  Can you spot both heart shapes?

This one is a no-brainer!!

54 comments:

  1. I saw them all! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found all of them before reading your description of where to look. Loved them all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I missed the one in the first...feeling dumb about that after reading. It is so obvious then.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I missed the 2nd heart in the cool whip. Didn't see it 'til I uploaded it.

      Delete
  4. Yup, Anni...I saw them ALL (very clearly), and each one of them is STELLAR! I think my two personal favorites are the sunrise cloud formation and the uppermost cloud. But I have to say, the Cool Whip one is AWESOME. And yes, I spotted both the hearts. By the way, I think Cool Whip should use that photo (and pay you) in their next Cool Whip advertising campaign, entitled, "Everyone LOVES Cool Whip"

    Have a spectacular weekend, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sure cool whip would gladly pay me too dollar! LOL

      Delete
  5. Yes, I found all the heart. Great finds and photos. Love the Kingfisher.
    Take care, have a happy day and a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I see them all! Wonderful photos, Anni!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can-not-see-the-first-one. Not for lack of trying, though.

    Love how the first heart shows up in cool whip. and then the 2nd one, POPS into view!!!

    Gentle hugs,
    🌼 🌼 🌼 🌼 🌼

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the open area of the wood on the right of the bird.

      Delete
  8. i see them all and the odd thing is on the icing I saw the odd shape one first before the one at the top. i like the mishapened ones too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the one with the bird is a bit far-fetched.

      Delete
  9. forgot to say the brush is my fav today

    ReplyDelete
  10. This was fun. I found them all, some obvious, sometimes needing the nudge you provided. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I found then all!! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  12. Saw them all, and clearly too. The cake made me hungry!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anni I 'heart' your post. I did see all the hearts you pointed out and I saw the ones in the whipped cream. Our Red bud is just budding...I always look forward the the buds but I ADORE the heart shaped leaves.
    Happy Friday
    Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  14. GREAT finds! I saw all of them right away! I have so much trouble finding hearts in things. I think you need to be artistic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nah, well at least for me most times.

      Delete
  15. I find heart shapes too - often! Would love to show you the one floating on my Bailey's.

    ReplyDelete
  16. A fellow photo blogger also keeps an archive of heart-shaped finds! These were all great finds, which includes you having a great eye. That heart in the Cool Whip is almost perfect. And I did see the other one, too. :-) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw only one 'til I put it up on my blog. 😊

      Delete
  17. Oh yeah. I found all the hearts. Hearts are special, everywhere. Now I would like a piece of that cake, please.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Enjoy the gingerbread & cool whip!!

      Delete
  18. You do have a keen eye for these. I managed to see all the hearts before I read the description .

    ReplyDelete
  19. Heart and Soul.....

    You are remembering old songs! Like 'Ol' Buttermilk Sky' and now... 'Heart and Soul'!!!

    -giggles-

    You are on a roll. I expect another old song title, in your next post. -gigggles-

    🔥 ❄ 🔥

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love your pretty hearts. My favorite is thinking about eating that cake! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gingerbread. So good with cool whip.

      Delete
  21. I almost missed the second heart on the Cool Whip. Probably because I was busy licking my chops. I'm a great fan of Cool Whip. And cake.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I saw all the hearts before I read your captions! I need to look for hearts in stuff!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please do ...I'd enjoy seeing what you find.

      Delete
  23. Love the hearts and your imagination. The Cool Whip hearts are the best...
    Good you could have fun inside when the weather wasn't so inviting outside..
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those cool whip hearts were tasty,too!

      Delete
  24. I love this and saw them all!

    ReplyDelete
  25. That was fun.
    Coffee is on and stay safe

    ReplyDelete
  26. You have a lot of heart(s)! I found them all before I read your words (honestly!). Sweet collection.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can go overboard, I know. But I find it fascinating how many hearts are out there in nature.

      Delete
  27. I love these Anni and found all of them. Thanks for sharing the love :)

    ReplyDelete

Table of Contents