Marine Mascot...."Devil Dog" [read on]


This very short video is cute. At least I think so. Worthy of sharing. My son is a former United States Marine [and the Drill Instructor in the video was an actual drill instructor for the Corps]. That is beside the point. But, I do think if the unit in Nam would've had this devil dog for their mascot instead of Chester, things may have turned out differently!

50 comments:

  1. He definitely has it down!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, it is a scary war face. Take care, enjoy your day! Have a great new week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL!! Have a nice Sunday Anni. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope your day will be perfect Martha.

      Delete
  4. Bryan was in the Marine Reserves for 6 years. He was stationed at Paris Island for boot camp. Shortly after we started dating I made one time mistake. I referred to Paris Island as Paradise Island. Then he told me about the D.I's.
    I love the video
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha ha. he has me impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, frighteningly hilarious! Some of these nervous little dogs are so fierce, and will attack an animal many times their own size. I prefer a calmer pet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A cat?! Me too. At least for our lifestyle

      Delete
  7. *HAHAHAHAHA* Bingo... perfect!! :-D Special thanks to your son for his service! ~Andrea xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. He sure would have been the answer to it all...HaHa love this
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  9. Chuckle....

    Hey, it's a wonder that video is still up! Doesn't that go against all the *Woke* philosophy?????? Showing manliness, is *upsetting* to The *Wokes*!!! They don't even want the word MAN, to be used.

    And a Marine is certainly the epitomy of manliness. Yesssssss!!!!

    (And yes, I know, there are female Marines, before anyone tells me.)

    Thank your son for his Service!

    Gentle hugs...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Politics aside, it was funny.πŸ˜‚

      Delete
  10. toooo funny and beau says that little guy would it in him mouth with room left over. ha ha. kidding he loves other dogs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bud said Beau's turds are bigger!! (Jk)

      Delete
  11. Hilarious, I wasn't expecting that!

    ReplyDelete
  12. short but sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stay away from that ferocious GGGGRRRRR!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. hahahaha. It is hard to believe the sound that came out of that little dog. Hysterical!!!! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  15. Replies
    1. The dog out a smile on your face!!

      Delete
  16. LOL, oh my gosh that was so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  17. hahahaha

    Thanks for sharing the video.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  18. LOL... Too funny! Why are those little dogs always the fiercest?? ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know...and often wondered myself

      Delete
  19. Oh - that is the best! He's got it down!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Those apple-head chihuahuas are FIERCE! "If a tree falls in the forest and there is no one there to hear it, a chihuahua 300 miles away barks."

    ReplyDelete
  21. Dogs, They Are The Best

    Smiling

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh my gosh, so darned cute and what a great smile you gave me this morning. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Table of Contents