These, found in a photo folder on the laptop, I've never shared before, but the images were recorded this year. Thought I would take time today to show them off. I'm always on the lookout for heart shapes when I am walking or working in the yard. They're all more or less self-explanatory, leaves, fungus and rock...
PART I (lensball photos)




Love the hearts! We need more hearts in our lives, don’t you think?
ReplyDeleteIt always lifts MY spirits when I spot one.
DeleteWow, the last one looks hand carved.
ReplyDeleteI found it in our yard when pulling weeds. Interesting that your thought was the same...carved!
DeleteLove the hearts.
ReplyDelete♥️
DeleteLove all of the special hearts♥
ReplyDeleteThey are special...all for you, Molly!
DeleteI love the bites out of the mushroom. I like to see hearts everywhere as well. I’ve never seen a red (ish) egret before. ..only white.
ReplyDeleteThe REDDISH egret is quite common.
DeleteHello, Anni
ReplyDeleteI love all your heart finds, great eye! Take care, enjoy your day!
I keep looking for them.
Deleteyou have The Eye to see hearts, I must look right over them, I am sure they are there since you find them every where you go.
ReplyDeleteI agree that my post about clothing is not a one size fits all design tip... each person is a different shape and needs to do what makes them look best. i am built like a tree trunk, so long fits me. the models they used on QVC when I heard the info, one was a ting girl, XS and very short, but she looked good because she was lttle the other was tall, really tall and still looked good. they need to use normal people for models and show how they should dress
The only reason for me to wear a tunic would be to hide the belly! But I look to dumpy I'm my opinion.
DeleteThe rock heart is VERY interesting!
ReplyDeleteI wonder how it came about?! Don't you?
DeleteI love them! I spot hearts too. I will have to share some of mine one of these days.
ReplyDeleteOh yes, do. I would like it very much.
DeleteI love to see hearts in the environment, too, but your final carved one is really special. :-)
ReplyDeleteWe are kindred spirits in many ways.
DeleteYou certainly do seem to have an eye for them.
ReplyDeleteI seem to always have searching for them in the back of my mind.
DeleteSome wonderful heart shapes Anni!!!
ReplyDeleteHave a great new year and a safe one 🎉🍸❤
You too, dear one!!🎉🥂🎉
DeleteSpeaking of eyes, that fungus looks like it has one, eyelashes and all.
ReplyDeleteI had to scroll up...it DOES!
DeleteI used to love photographing anything I saw that looked remotely like a heart! My favorite was a heart-shaped reflection of a night light! I am going to have to look for that picture!
ReplyDeleteYes! And when you find it...share.
DeleteAbsolutely love the heart fungus.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing your treasures with us.
Sue
🍄thanks Sue!
DeleteVery pretty! And now when I see heart shapes in nature, I always think of you!
ReplyDeleteThat's pretty cool!
DeleteWhat A Happy Little Discovery - Keep Clicking Away - Share When You Remember - And Seek The Best Possible Outcome
ReplyDeleteCheers
Thanks Travis.
DeleteHurray for hearts! ❤️💕❤️💕❤️💕❤️💕❤️💕❤️💕
ReplyDelete♥️♥️♥️
DeleteYou've shared some lovely heart shapes here, thank you.
ReplyDeleteWishing you and yours a happy and healthy new year.
All the best Jan
Thanks...hope your new year celebration will be happy & healthy.
DeleteVery cool. I must remember to look for heart shapes this summer.
ReplyDelete...and, I bet you can find some beauties. You have an eye for this!
DeletePretty....
ReplyDelete✨😌✨💛🔥💛✨😴✨
Thanks...but nature has the credit here.
DeleteNice to see the hearts in nature!!
ReplyDeleteI like to find them...but, you know that already.
DeleteFinding hearts around us is always a warm feeling. Delightful post.
ReplyDeleteI try to find one or two as I'm out walking.
DeleteI always liked the heart shape, too...specially when kid. I think it has been a popular shape for as long as I can remember.
ReplyDeleteI sure enjoyed these...so much color. Looks so good when all we have been seeing is grays and browns. With a tiny bit of white thrown in.
ReplyDeleteThat's a plus here in the coastal bend...we have flowers year 'round
Delete