All the Christmas goodies are packed away for another year. The year ends with a pandemic of course, [I'm really tired of this!] and the new year will come in with... the pandemic. I have spent more time at home than I've cared to the last 9 months, and I'm itching for better days ahead. While indoors on a cold, damp, day these past few days, I was going thru my photo folders. I got the idea to share some of my favorite subjects of the year, 2020. This post is the art of lensball photography and six of my images taken over 2020...






These pictures are absolutely amazing, Anni! They should be entered into a contest of some sort... they'd WIN!! ~Andrea xoxo
ReplyDeleteGolly...thanks for the compliment Andrea.
DeleteHello,
ReplyDeleteThe reflection and lens ball images are beautiful, I loved them all! Take care, have a happy new week!
Thanks Eileen!
Deletethey are ALL beautiful, i am choosing the ebbing surf as my favorite.. and 2nd fav is the outhouse...good idea, can't wait to see what else you found
ReplyDeleteTaking a photo of an outhouse is truly something I would not have done in the days of film/developing. lol
DeleteLove your lensball photography! Your photos are wonderful!
ReplyDeleteWarning tho, Molly, not a dog toy!
DeleteThese are all fantastic. My favorite of them is the ebbing surf
ReplyDeleteYou and Sandra chose the same one.
DeleteWow, these are amazing!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Lorraine!
DeleteThey are all so amazing Anni, you are so talented! My very favorite is Ebbing Surf of course :)
ReplyDeleteNaturally!!
DeleteGreat idea and they are all wonderful but the ebbing surf is absolutely my favorite!
ReplyDeleteThanks Ms G
DeleteThese were all stunning but I think I like how you transformed the lowly outhouse to a thing of beauty.
ReplyDeleteI couldn't believe I was actually taking a picture of an outhouse!! lol
DeleteI have a lensball as well and haven't really given it much of a try. But your lensball in the water is quite original and impactful! Excellent series.
ReplyDeleteOh, bluebonnets! So pretty, always.
ReplyDeleteI'm tired of the pandemic, too, like you and everyone. I watched a news segment about New Zealand, and how they are already Back To Normal. Female Leadership! (Just saying.)
We could use some of the new Zealand's know-how!
DeleteWow... All packed away...
ReplyDeleteWell, it's time to start asking... "When do you pack Christmas away?" -smile-
Not here. We never pack it away, for ages. We continue to enjoy the cozy sparkle of it. Until all of a sudden, I know, it's time!
But entering this long, dark time of Deep Winter, we still prefer the cozy sparkle, especially. This time of hibernation and rest and snuggling down...
Our particular choice... Every household has their own...
✨😌✨💛🔥💛✨😴✨
I like to decorate for MOST ALL holidays.
DeleteFascinating shots with the Lens Ball. I especially like the EBBING SURF. Very classic.
ReplyDeleteMy goodness everything away already!! Wow, good for you...I don't think it's going to happen around here for days.. I'm actually enjoying my tree lit as I cruise the blogs this morning. Its cold (for us) and damp this morning. We had a pretty hard rain during the night. My camillia bushes are in full bloom and give me something to gaze at out my "office" window. Here's moving into the last few days of 2020..Hoping for better days ahead.
Sue
When it's done, I like to get it all put away. lol
DeleteHi Anni, I hope you had a great Christmas! Your surf and bluebonnets are my favorite, they are stunning! You are talented with the lensball, you should post more of them!
ReplyDeleteI have quite a few...shared others. Thanks Ginny.
DeleteHi Anni!
ReplyDeleteSurreal and gorgeous photos.
We must keep positive and have faith...all over the world.
We are in this together.
We need to help each other and find happiness once again ❤
My new year's wish!
DeleteHere Here Anni I 100% agree with every word. Everyday is like ground hog day in a snow globe.
ReplyDeleteHugs Cecilia
We all (world wide) can sure use some health normalties!
DeleteThese are simply wonderful. I especially love the bluebonnets and the surf one. Ahhhh.... thank you! :-)
ReplyDeleteGlad you liked 'em.
DeleteI love, love, love the ebbing tide one!
ReplyDeleteThat's a popular favorite!
DeleteThey are all very pretty and unique.
ReplyDeleteI don't use my Lensball often enough. lol
DeleteThose pictures are amazing! I've never seen a lensball before, but I can see it is a great little thing to have for a good photographer like you! Such fun pictures. Yes, we are all ready for this "thing" to be over and done with. Praying it goes away SOON. We are looking forward to a much better New Year. Please take care and have a very happy New Year!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Pamela.
DeleteGorgeous shots. I especially like the surf shot.
ReplyDeleteEveryone likes the surf photo!! Thanks Ruth.
DeleteThe ebbing surf is my favorite, but they're all fascinating. I hope you can get out and about more in the coming year.
ReplyDeleteI hope so too...thanks Jean.
DeleteSome day I'm getting one of those. Beautiful shots! I love the surf one.
ReplyDeleteThink Amazon!
DeleteOh I so love your lens balls! I don't like that we are going to start the new year with more of the pandemic. Oh dear!
ReplyDeleteYa, me too. How I wish this nightmare would end.
DeleteEbbing surf is my favourite.
ReplyDeleteNot surprising...seems all like that one best!
Deletethat's it - I am blaming you!! (going online and ordering lensball right now) :-)
ReplyDeleteOh, oh...I'm in trouble now!
Deletewe'll see :-). just ordered one, it has stand.
DeleteFascinating shots using the lens ball!
ReplyDeleteBest Wishes for the New Year!
Thanks Lea.
DeleteGorgeous post.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much Heidrun.
DeleteI always enjoy your photos. Have a great new year!
ReplyDeleteLooking at your phantastic lensball pictures I would like to invite you to my https://lensball-linkparty.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeleteKind regards
11i