my POETRY | ANNI'S BOOK CRITIQUES | my ART | my BIRD photography | MLB | NFL | hurricanes



Got a good reason For taking the easy way out




NO TITLE - why?

When this song was popular, by Enya, I never tired of it no matter how often it was played!! And, I've been trying to figure out a way to use it for Thursday's Themesong, but never quite got a 'hold' on it. I used 'time'...but, thing is, after I decided to just go around and photograph 'time', I then couldn't come up with a nifty blog title that would 'blend' with the silly Trash Talk. I gave up...came up with "NO TITLE"....





Who can say where the road goes
Where the day flows, only time

And who can say if your love grows
As your heart chose, only time


Who can say why your heart sighs
As your love flies, only time

And who can say why your heart cries
When your love lies, only time


Who can say when the roads meet
That love might be in your heart
And who can say when the day sleeps
If the night keeps all your heart
Night keeps all your heart

Who can say if your love grows
As your heart chose only time

And who can say where the road goes
Where the day flows, only time


Who knows? ONLY TIME

WHO KNOWS? ONLY TIME


video AND lyrics at this youtube page



Thursday Theme Song where you match lyrics to photos or visa-versa.

CONNECTING TO:



- - -



This one this week is twice the fun....not only the comments, but the article itself. You see, when I read this by-line on Yahoo's home page, the "guidelines for pap smear" caught my eye. I clicked on it...and as with all the others, I was taken to some mis-linked article about being VEGAN!! [the link has now been 'fixed'] So without further ado...I'll post just a small amount of the article; in fact for ease, a couple of screenshots...taking you where we all were directed to in error, and then just jump right to the comments. First, the screenshot for the Yahoo link from their home page...







then, the path the link took us all to, so we could read about the pap smears...LOL




...now, the comments:


Bryn B posted: Apparently if you eat vegan, you no longer have to have annual pap smears.

Catherine posted: You'll know you have a problem when your pap smear looks like Pain a l'Ancienne.

Bill M. posted: Pap smear fondue. MMM Yummy

Annoyed posted: pap smears make me wanna cook!!!

GO Flossie - Floyd posted: Mail me a quart of each.

Lori posted: Sooo I click on article about new pap smear guidelines and get a vegan dinner party?? lol I thought it was the other white meat! lol

Nursegrl posted: Tomato...tomatoe...vegan...vagina....let's call pap smears off!!

Tanja posted: I found the article on pap smears. LOL At the top of this page click 0n the health section. It sure was starnge thinking your gonna read about pap smears and we get a Vegan party.

cj121 posted: vegans... pap smears... vegan pap smears????

---last one:

james lee posted: All these dishes come with a pap smear...whether you want one or not.


note: Actually the real link should have taken you HERE

28 comments :

  1. It's time for me to go to bed, Tomorrow is Friday here,
    Time for weekend,
    Time to sleep in, snooze snooze.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rest well Ann!!! And have a great weekend.

      Delete
  2. Funny...the comments really are better than the articles!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the comments are what's worth going into read the articles if you ask me. BTW...loved reading your 'favorite outfit' post this morning.

      Delete
  3. Bingo you aced this song!! I haven't heard it in years.
    I love all of your pictures too.
    Hugs C

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...and Bingo was his name-o. Sorry 'bout that. My feet are still 'dancing' with what YOU two posted today.

      Delete
  4. That's pretty funny, Anni. Made me laugh. As usual, the comments were hysterical.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, that's the 'fun' part of Trash Talk...the comments.

      Delete
  5. Anni, the time post worked well I think. The pap smear to vegan thing was hilarious! Great work as always.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You KNOW I always love having you visit,....that way I can check out your posts to repay you with my company. LOL Today, you literally had me LOL

      Delete
  6. The clocks/watches worked very well for the song!! I am glad I am not the only one who hears a song and begins thinking about how I can use it in a Theme Song Post!

    The Pap Smear to Vegan thing is too funny!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya, I'm that way...thinking about what'll be for next week. LOL [thing is, all that thinking hurts. rofl]

      Delete
  7. Beautiful song, Anni. And you have an amazing collection of photos of clocks! Wow.
    K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's one of my all-time favorite songs.

      Delete
  8. What amazing photos to go with the song you once again nailed it girl.
    That pap smear to Vegan party LOL>
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH this is typical Yahoo. Really.

      Delete
  9. I have always liked this song by Enya. She has such a beautiful. pure sounding voice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You said that right....beautiful and pure.

      Delete
  10. Good old Yahoo, they may not be the most accurate site on the web but they are entertaining. They always seem to have problems with links.

    I love that song by Enya. I believe the title is Only Time.
    That is a very cool collection of clocks Anni!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the title IS Only Time. And Yahoo, well...it CAN be entertaining that's for sure.

      Delete
  11. Those comments are just too funny

    ReplyDelete
  12. nice post thanks for sharing...blessings soraya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was sorry to read that your comments are only accepted if you are a member. I enjoyed reading your post tho.

      Delete
  13. hahaha pretty funny comments!!
    happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have a great weekend yourself!!!

      Delete

.