my POETRY | ANNI'S BOOK CRITIQUES | my ART | my BIRD photography | MLB | NFL | hurricanes



Got a good reason For taking the easy way out
Black and White Background courtesy of free backgrounds




Halloween Moon in February


click Macro button to join


MACRO MONDAY






- - -<><><>- - -

MONDAY MORSELS


Way back in October of last year, I've had this watercolor project [link from the beginning of the project] clipped to my easel. I'd walk past it, and tell myself to get it done. Never to really heed my talk at all. The next day, the next week, the next month, I'd still be telling myself to get it done!! With nowhere to go because of the rains and cleaning house; during the times I'd take a break, I'd finally begun working a bit here and there on the painting again. Oh, and I also worked on another pencil sketch while watching the NFL playoff games the 'who's gonna go to the super bowl' games... and finished that. Meanwhile, during the past week, Bud cut the matting for the pencil sketches. I hung the newest pencil sketches [one you've already seen] above my Wizard of OZ pencil sketch in the master bedroom. But coming back to the watercolor from last October. Really, while it was on the easel, all that needed to be done was the outlining and detailing. To keep it short...I finished it. Not framed yet, but at least I can tear down my easel until next paint project. LOL I've been trying to come up with a title for it. I'm thinking Flight Number #1031 [1031 being October 31st] or To the Moon, Alice! [a quote from the Honeymooners].

I'm kinda leaning toward the Flight #1031 right now, but I'll take any help from my readers!!! Got any different title ideas other than the two I'm thinking? Oh and any ideas for a 'weenish frame would really be appreciated too.





In a few days, when I take a photo of the pencil sketch, I'll share that here also. I haven't had the time to get a decent photo yet. But I will tell you this, it's 'movie themed'.


22 comments :

  1. that's so cool. i love me some witches!!! i like flight 1031 as a title. off the cuff? fly me to the moon

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so talented! Nice job! I like the title you came up with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool painting Anni. You are very creative.
    Happy new week.

    Regina

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are really wonderfully lovely. Yes, Halloween has indeed moved to February.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How lovely painting Anni, your are good:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting macros. You are quite talented.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh Anni that is absolutely beautiful...you are very very talented. Is this a found talent or have you always drawn and painted? We love the colors too!!!
    I love flight #1031!!!
    Hugs Madi and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Anni,
    A cool painting! I like "To the moon Alice".
    Thanks for stopping by my blog. I thought I was following you, but I'm not, so I just remedied that!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My teacher at art school has told us to never give a name to a painting and to leave it to the phantasy of the people who look at it. I would take a very simple natural wood colored frame.

    ReplyDelete
  10. These painting are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is pretty cool!! Thanks for the visit!
    Reb Bulb

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely paintings!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's beautiful!
    Love all the detail and the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  14. A wonderfully fun painting! Flight 1031 works for me ~ ~

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gattina Well, I've never had an Art Teacher tell me that about titling it...I would appreciate any ideas. Altho, it's gonna be my choice, helping in a title....I see nothing wrong with it. So, I'd disagree with your teacher. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  16. great idea to take macro photos of a painting. Charmaine

    ReplyDelete
  17. You did a great job on the painting. I like the flight night #1031.
    You are one talented lady, I think I've told you that before.
    I wish it was rain we were getting here today and through Wed. BRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!
    Have a great day. Thanks for stopping by and leaving that wonderful comment. I will be sure to get pic of my purple plum before I get rid of it.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow! you're wonderful, I like flight 1031

    ReplyDelete
  19. You are a talented lady Anni.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Anni, your artistic talent never ceases to amaze me! Your witch painting is just wonderful and I like the name Flight #1031 for it:-) As for a frame, I have no doubt that between you and Bud, you'll come up with a perfect one for it!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

.