

~...end Wordless
[comment HERE to skip over the Halloween Treat Handouts]
<><><>
There are only a few more days 'til Halloween.
The last of the treats'll be handed out,
and tho just another day, 'tis really quite so keen...
HAPPY HALLOWEEN TO ALL! And to all a good day --I shout!
Here are the friends who will receive the Halloween treats from me today:
Staci
Cindy
Ceekay
...and here is the treat:

If you see your name above, click on the treat and it'll open in a new window, then click to save.
A couple of weekends ago our city had a Jazz Festival which we attended. It's an annual event in October. Anyway, being that my husband is called "Bud"...I thought this was perfect for a photo...He's my BUD MAN!!
ReplyDelete~...Anni
He's really cute!!
ReplyDeleteThank you! That was very sweet!
ReplyDeleteThis was fun.
ReplyDeletehe's so funny cute :) Happy WW! mine is up now..
ReplyDeleteLol I thought of your hubby right away when I saw that statue. Didn't know you were married to a super hero, did you! hehe xoxo
ReplyDeleteI missed commenting on your Halloween
ReplyDeleteparty because I was having problems
leaving comments on the new imbedded
comment boxes... Finally got a fix from
a friend and here I am! I wanted to wish
you a super Halloween and I really enjoyed
"your" Halloween Party...I know its your
favorite time of year! Have a Boo-tiful Day!
Jewelgirl
Anni,
ReplyDeleteCute photo! Thanks so much for sharing. I hope you had a relaxing and pleasant day.
Blessings,
Mary
Well I hope you have a wonderful halloween and you do such cute awards!!!
ReplyDeleteCute Bud Man and I love your best witches, lol!
ReplyDeletehow sweet! thanks for sharing that!
ReplyDeleteSo what have you got planned for the evening after next, Anni? I bet it's something really out of this world...heheh. I'm going to be looking forward to hearing about it and seeing photos.
ReplyDeleteHahaha! That's cute.
ReplyDeleteAlso, thanks for stoppin by! Have a great day! :D
Funny funny alter ego, huh? Love the nose the best.
ReplyDeleteYour Bud Man is funny! Mom went to the Anheuser Busch Brewery tour a few years ago. She has a Beer Master's Certificate! And a key chain. Woo Hoo!
ReplyDeleteGreat WW! :) Congrats to your treat winners.
ReplyDeleteMine is here: Scary
Cheers for the October fest!!!!
ReplyDeleteLucky you for having a bud man,lol
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for dropping by.Happy WW! Take care!
LOL! I LOVE it when you share pictures of Hubby! That's cute!
ReplyDeleteheehehe... so funny alter ego :) great WW
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing it and for the comment on my site: Happy WW!!!
Hey, Anni!
ReplyDeleteI've gone Blue - stop by and see why!
http://flamingofotos.blogspot.com
BTW - I've added you to my blogroll & "following" (sounds like a stalker!) Cheers!
--RJ
Ah, my hubby loves Bud Man, too! Very cute photo.
ReplyDeleteYou should have stolen it for your backyard, lol ! Today I bought sweets and chocolate for the kids ! Now I am ready for Halloween ! They can rang at our door !
ReplyDeleteI'd be the one walking along, looking elsewhere, and bump into Bud Man. Thinking I had collided with someone, I'd probably apologize to him. Then I'd feel incredibly silly and laugh. For a long time. Great shot!
ReplyDeleteVery cute :).
ReplyDeleteFun shot of the bud man Anni. Looks like you are getting all set for Halloween. I like your animated pumpkin at the top.
ReplyDeleteVery fitting! Have a great WW.
ReplyDeleteI wonder if Bud Man qualifies as a superhero? He has the proper attire.
ReplyDeleteHa ha! Very cute Bud Man :O)
ReplyDeleteHi this is what a friend told me about the
ReplyDeletecomment box: "The embedded comment form is using an iframe. Maybe try to allow 3rd party cookies. This you can do in your Internet browser options." I hope this works for your
friend it worked for me! Happy Halloween!
Haha that's a neat costume!
ReplyDeleteHe look like someone you'd run into walking around downtown Reno. We have some interesting characters.
ReplyDeleteBut does your Bud man have a cool helmet like that? That would be awesome, if he did.
ReplyDeleteHappy WW! Does your husbad have a cape in his closet?
ReplyDeleteThank you for visiting my blog earlier today. I invite your blog readers to see how the economic crisis in America will impact trick-or-treaters during Halloween on tomorrow night!
peace, Villager
Hi Anni, Thanks for all the visits while I have been not feeling so hot! And Thanks, for your prayers too!! I have a new post with the girls on their way to a Halloween Party last Saturday. Kelly was Rachel Ray and Karen was Paula Dean! I thought Karen kind of looked a little bit like her..... Hugs, Grams
ReplyDeleteThat's a pretty funny find ;--)
ReplyDeleteHugs and blessings,
I like the Bud Man!
ReplyDeleteThe White House