Good Evening Anni, Oh my word, I am ROFLMBO here. That ain't right. LOL. That is just too cute. I love it. I would indeed say that this post is "WORDLESS". LOL. Take care my friend and have a great evening. May God Bless You and Yours.
Love & Hugs, Karen H. P.S. You been hittin' the bottle tonight? LOL. Just kiddin'. Love ya bunches.
This is just too funny but very very cute. I have elfed myself too. If you have the time, you can open this link: http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=1349330678
and I was wondering why the page didn't load ! and then of course I almost spat my coffee over the keyboard ! Now I want to see it when you are not dressed as an elf !! (for next WW)
* * * YOU'VE JUST BEEN ELFED BY ANNI!!!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas Everybody!!!
Good Evening Anni,
ReplyDeleteOh my word, I am ROFLMBO here. That ain't right. LOL. That is just too cute. I love it. I would indeed say that this post is "WORDLESS". LOL. Take care my friend and have a great evening. May God Bless You and Yours.
Love & Hugs,
Karen H.
P.S. You been hittin' the bottle tonight? LOL. Just kiddin'. Love ya bunches.
Oh my goodness, I've been mooned!! Love it.
ReplyDeleteThat was too good. I needed that laugh. Happy WW!!
ReplyDeleteOMG...I'm dying of laughter here! This is WONDERFUL! Thank you Anni...you always know what to do to cheer me up!
ReplyDeleteLooks more like MOONED to me but okay..Elfed works!! Happy WW to you too. Sandy
ReplyDeleteMooned by an ELF!
ReplyDeleteNo cellulite! Lucky guy.
ReplyDeleteWell, I'd rather be elfed by Annie than by Santa. Very well done. Have a great WW. :)
ReplyDeleteNever been mooned by an elf. LOL!
ReplyDeleteMy Wordless Wednesday #3
LOL...too cute. Happy WW.
ReplyDeleteHappy WW! It has been aeons since I have been mooned and never in cyberspace. Thanks for the laugh!
ReplyDeleteThis is just too funny but very very cute. I have elfed myself too. If you have the time, you can open this link:
ReplyDeletehttp://www.elfyourself.com/?id=1349330678
:lol:
ReplyDeleteHave a Very Merry Christmas!
I always laugh when I see those elf-ing things around. Happy WW.
ReplyDeleteVERB
Hahahaha!! check out my post Santa has new reindeer!! Good WW to you & Happy Holidays!! Idaho Daily Photo
ReplyDeleteAnni, this is really funny! Ha! Ha! I just can't stop laughing looking at the elf.
ReplyDeleteAnyway, I posted nothing special this week, but I hope you can come and see it for yourself here.
Have fun!
and I was wondering why the page didn't load ! and then of course I almost spat my coffee over the keyboard ! Now I want to see it when you are not dressed as an elf !! (for next WW)
ReplyDeleteLOL! That's hilarious. Thanks for the laugh - I needed that!
ReplyDeleteHe, he, very funny (he's cute!)
ReplyDeleteHaha good one! I fear he will end up as a pin on elf bowling if he carries on like that! Happy WW and a very happy Christmas
ReplyDeleteToo Cute! I needed that! lol
ReplyDeleteHave a very Merry Christmas!
Gotta love it! Aloha and Mele Kalikimaka, Annie.
ReplyDeleteHey now! I was not expecting that!
ReplyDeleteLOL! You are a Hoot!
ReplyDeletehaha!!
ReplyDeletelol!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLOL great fun!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas to you too! Thanks for the smile and happy WW
ReplyDeleteAnni, I love it! A mooning elf - one of those blogthings?
ReplyDeleteCome visit me
Work of the Poet
Answers to the Questions
Anni,
ReplyDeleteI have never been elfed before or mooned by an elf either. LOL I love visiting you because I know I'll always smile.
Love ya, gal.
Mary
What the "elf"? I wasn't expecting that!
ReplyDeleteOh, I love it, I think I need to be elfed every day!!!! *giggles*
ReplyDeleteSo cuuuute!
...so much that I just must link to it in my kind of related WW post today!
ReplyDeleteThat's hilarious! I wasn't expecting it for sure!
ReplyDeleteToo funny!! :) Thanks for the laugh!
ReplyDeleteOH NO!! I've been elfed! That is hilarious.
ReplyDeletehttp://katskrackerbox.wordpress.com/2007/12/19/wordless-wednesday-9-christmas-tree-at-work/
Anni!!! You had an elf mooning us...
ReplyDeleteThat is hilarious! I've never been elfed before. I feel a little dirty.
ReplyDeletePlease don't hate me, but you've just been tagged.
Or just come see my WW here.
thanks for the laugh! Mine is up at http://thefourseasons.com
ReplyDeleteRight back at ya!! That is to funny!
ReplyDeleteLOL! You're too funny!
ReplyDeleteMine doesn't have a mooning elf, but still cute!
Too funny! LOL
ReplyDeleteHappy WW and Merry Christmas to you and yours!
TRICOTINE
http://tricotine.typepad.com
ELFED??? Never mind elfed, I've been MOONED!!! lol Love ya! xoxo
ReplyDelete