Miscellany....


Blogger is not cooperating for me this time around. So, just photos posted for today...

Humor:



Heart shape:



Dolphins:



Park Bench at birding center:

21 comments:

  1. The humour is well received. Nice post to read on an evening after a long day

    ReplyDelete
  2. The humor is so funny☺ Love those dolphins!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am wondering what is up with blogger? lots of stuff going on. your header is just beautiful. I have been wondering with all the changes going on with twitter and all social media if google might just stop letting us use blogger for free.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anni, that first one literally made me laugh out loud. HILARIOUS!

    About two weeks ago, I had issues with uploading photographs for a post. However, it eventually corrected itself. I've been with blogger since 2006, and this last update they did several years ago has been the worst. It used to be so much easier to create a post. This last update made everything so much more difficult.

    Have a fantastic weekend, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Letter rip....ROFL

    ReplyDelete
  6. MOL MOL MOL Letter rip!!
    The dolphins are absolutely gorgeous!! Talk about perfect click timing of their leap and the water trail
    Hugs cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the assortment of images today. Funny, sweet, nature and beauty! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Short post, but sweet... and appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the dolphins! Great photos. Take care, enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Dolphin shot is wonderful, so joyful! Phil laughed out loud as I read him the first one. I am terrible at finding hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous11/05/2022

    😊❤️

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous11/05/2022

    That yellow leaf is perfect! The cartoon is hilarious. G.M.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the dolphins!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great shot of the dolphins!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice variety... thank you.
    The water, the dolphins, just amazing, just like this heart fruit :-))) I like it very much.
    I am now going to the gingerbread market quite comfortably down the hill into town. We have eight bakers in town who only bake gingerbread - all year round :-))) It's a specialty. And before Advent there is a big market every year. I'm happy, there are always nice things to see and taste. I wish you a happy sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love them! Awesome picture of the dolphins!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Would like to sit on your park bench and take in nature. Looks so peaceful there. Sorry for your troubles with blogger. Hope things work out for you. The heart shaped flower is fantastic. I wonder what it is.

    ReplyDelete
  18. That comic strip is hilarious! What a beautiful capture of the dolphins leaping through the air! I know a photographer who is always looking for heart shapes in photography, whether its in plants or clouds.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oops, don't know where my comment went. I know I mentioned how that park bench called to me. Would love to spend some quiet time there.

    ReplyDelete
  20. A great selection.
    The dolphin photograph is lovely.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  21. The photos are great - as always!

    ReplyDelete

Table of Contents