Weekend Funnies....


I've not found many 'new' ones this time around, but these two. They may be a bit controversial, just put aside the opinions on them. If you open your mind and enjoy the atmosphere of today's times, they're still laughable...


48 comments:

  1. They are both good ones☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. These both made me laugh but especially the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these, Anni! Cracked. me. up!

    Have a super Sunday, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We both...cut from the same bolt when it comes to humor!

      Delete
  4. LOL, they are both funny! Take care, have a happy new week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Laughable is a good word! And the comics are funny too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You found two very perfect ones!!
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  7. *bahahahahaha* I love these, Anni. Many a truth is said in jest. ~Andrea xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly. Gotta find humor anywhere we can these days.

      Delete
  8. These don't tickle my funny bone; but as you say there haven't been as many out there of late. Not sure why. Too much serious stuff happening I guess. Though we do still need find humor to help keep us sane.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too bad...the expressions on the dwarfs' faces are priceless.

      Delete
  9. Anonymous5/15/2022

    Oh my heck Anni....These are hilarious! I don't know where you find these, but keep doing it LOL! ~Robin~ https://thecrankycrow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I try to make light of things...I try.😉

      Delete
  10. Too much truth....especially Disney..Not my Disney!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know...I thought of you with your Disney collection.

      Delete
  11. Really funny for the times. Both Ken and I both had a good laugh. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good!! I'm glad you both enjoyed the humor.

      Delete
  12. It took me a minute, to figure out the dwarfs and Snow White one!

    But oh mercy, sooooooo trrrrrrrrrue!

    LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

    🌸🌱🌷🌱🌸🌱🌷🌱🌸🌱🌷🌱🌸

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rofl...glad you figured it out without my help explaining. lol

      Delete
  13. Funny indeed! Thanks for the smiles. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. And the gal who didn't find them funny....

    See how wonderful I am... Didn't REPLY to HER. >'-)))))

    Sayin' t to you.

    She must be a *True Believer*!!!!!!

    Or maybe, inflation and gas prices have not hit her???

    or Woke Disney doesn't rankle????

    Just sayin'.....

    🌸🌱🌷🌱🌸🌱🌷🌱🌸🌱🌷🌱🌸

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good for you being smart...I don't mind your words directed to ME

      Delete
  15. I think these are both hillarious!

    ReplyDelete
  16. That first one's definitely a hoot and made me chuckle!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Enjoy your week.
    Coffee is on and stay safe

    ReplyDelete
  18. LOL
    Both very good :)

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  19. I like collecting political cartoons. They inject a little humor but at the same are a history of what is going on for the times.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be a great publication Denise!!

      Delete
    2. It would indeed Anni :) Have a great day!

      Delete
  20. WHAT????? SNOW WHITE WAS A MAN ALL THIS TIME, shocked just shocked!

    ReplyDelete
  21. These are funny...to me the first one makes me want to laugh out loud.

    ReplyDelete

Table of Contents