In the Merry Month of May...


TUESDAY:

Just spending a couple hours along the beach...




WEDNESDAY:

Our 54th Wedding Anniversary
Out to lunch.

THURSDAY:
Our grandson's 33rd birthday today!
[ps]our youngest grandson had his college graduation Law School Hooding ceremony this past Saturday. Will share photos soon.

60 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary. Yesterday the boss told me it was his anniversary. I asked how many years and his answer was "she told me it was 34"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary a day late and congratulations to your grand son... maybe one day he will buy you that house in Houston. LOL... love the beach photos, almost like being there

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary Anni and Happy Birthday to your grandson. Pretty views of the birds and beach. Take care, have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks...have a good day too Eileen

      Delete
  4. Happy Anniversary, Anni, and Happy Birthday to your grandson! Love your beach photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful views captured along the beach! Congratulations on your milestone anniversary and kudos to the grandson getting his law degree.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's on his way to his aspiring job of state supreme court judge

      Delete
  6. Happy Anniversary Anni. Happy Birthday to you grandson and kudos to the youngest for getting his graduation. Loved the surf shots. Could almost smell the salt air

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Speaking of salt air...car windows are frosted with sea-salt!

      Delete
  7. I am sure I checked this yesterday and did not see this! Blogger does this to me every now and then. It used to do it often.

    Anyway, Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think you missed it...it was published on Thurs.

      Delete
  8. Happy Anniversary! I wish you to have many more. Kudos to grandson! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the beach shot! on my bucket list to walk on a beach like that and take some shots.
    and congrats 2 ya'll way to go Grandson!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My bucket list had living near the sea...dreams can come true!!

      Delete
  10. Congratulations and Happy Anniversary! Such beautiful pictures of the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Terrific beach photos and Happy, Happy Anniversary!
    Also Graduation Congratulations to your Grandson!
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Anniversary! Our 54th was in January... didn't get to spend it on the beach though.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy anniversary!!! I am trying to chose a favorite picture, but just cannot. I love them all. Can't wait for pics of the events!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They'll just be screenshots from the ceremony.

      Delete
  14. Happy 54th Wedding Anniversary, Anni! WOW, that's awesome....54 years! Congrats to you both!

    And Happy Birthday to your grandson!

    Hope you're enjoying a fantastic day of celebration!

    P.S. GREAT photos!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely photos.
    Happy Anniversary.
    Our oldest grandsons birthday was Monday (31)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Look at those waves!
    Happy Anniversary!
    Happy Birthday to your grandson!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those waves are not bad...I've seen it worse.

      Delete
  17. Happy Anniversary a day late. I hope it was a lovely day ( and lunch).
    Great pictures as always but that third one is my favourite and I keep going back to look at it.
    The slouching man on the right gives the photo a feeling of hopelessness.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Bonjour , voilà une journée bien remplie ...joyeux anniversaire de mariage , et a votre petit fils

    ReplyDelete
  19. Belated Happy Birthday!!!!!!

    And Happy, Happy to the others.

    Hope your weather is a wee bit more 'reasonable.' :-)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Happy Belated Anniversary to you & your hubby, Anni!! And Happy Belated 33rd Birthday to your grandson as well. Congratulations to your youngest grandson's graduation from law school...what an accomplishment. Take a bow, young man!!!

    I love your pictures, as always, Anni.... my favorite is the second one, with that churning water. That picture looks absolutely magical! ~Andrea xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  21. Happy 54th to you both.
    Happy 33rd birthday to your grandson
    and OMCs congratulations to your youngest g son on his law degree
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  22. Happy anniversary! The ocean pictures look cold, I thought it was New England instead of Texas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not cold at all. The water temps this week has been in the low 80s (F)

      Delete
  23. Anonymous5/13/2022

    Now that's a celebration-worthy milestone. Congrats!! And congrats to your GS.... I'm an attorney but not familiar with "law school hooding"?? Am I really that old??? Beautiful beach photos....they evoke the sound of waves in my mind. ~Robin~ (TheCrankyCrow)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd not heard of hooding either...had to look it up.

      Delete
  24. Best wishes to your grandson. He is same age as my oldest son.
    Coffee is on and stay safe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are still very young in my book!

      Delete
  25. That was the perfect celebration for you two! I love seeing your life together through your blog! I think y'all must be perfect for each other.....
    Oh, my!! Those grandsons are amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Annie, these are extraordinary photos! I love every one, but especially the fledgling indigo bunting. Would you let me try to do a pastel of your bunting photo sometime? My sister in NC gets them visiting her yard, but never, never here. And..those beach shots are wonderful! The wave action..oh my! Thank you for your kind comment about Goldie. She is kind of special to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES!! Thanks for asking...please show me your painting when you finish!!!

      Delete
    2. Of course. And thanks. Dont know when though. When the muse says so. ;)

      Delete
  27. Congrats You Two - What An Amazing Accomplishment - Big Hugs

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  28. Belated Happy Anniversary Anni, and Congratulations to your grandson.
    Love the picture of the herring gull.

    ReplyDelete

Table of Contents