The sun makes it shimmer and come alive! You asked how long tornado season is. It is between April and June, so basically all Spring.
Thanks...3 months of tornado threats everywhere is daunting.
It most certainly does, Anni! And I love how you captured the sunlight, bathing it. Bellissima!Have a great Monday, my friend!
Thanks Ron
Absolutely gorgeous!
Thanks M&M
sunshine and sunflowers, OH MY. it is beautiful and sends out JOY
Great!! Glad you enjoyed
Simply beautiful, lovely flower and photo. Take care, enjoy your new week!
Thanks!!
You were right. Love the sunny yellow.
😊🌻😊
And that it is, Anni. Beautiful!!! I'd love to see you draw this one! ~Andrea xoxo
Lol...I am!!
The lighting is perfect! How lovely it is! Yellow is a happy color, especially in flowers.
Bright & sunny
Anni I thank you for sharing your thought!!! I agreeHugs Cecilia
Glad you liked it too.
It's a beautiful still life!
😊
You were right. It makes a lovely scene.
Thanks Ruth
Just lovely....💟Celebrate ~ Honor ~ Remember💟
It absolutely DOES! It would make a pretty painting too!
I sketched it. Just finished will share on my next blog 😊
You captured a beautiful photo. Love the black background to add contrast to the yellow flowers.
Thanks Judee
The artistry of this Still Life is just beautiful. I love that curvy stem surrounding the Mellow Yellow.
Me too. That's what I first noticed!
And is does. :)
🌻😊
Wow! Well done!
Wow! Well done! Cheerful Monk
Thanks!
Cheerful....I'm glad you posted your ID!
Beautiful! Some of my favorite flowers are wildflowers. ~Robin~ (TheCrankyCrow)
For me too!
Lovely! I was going to suggest that you sketch it and maybe even paint it but I see someone else already suggested it. I look forward to seeing the sketch in your next post.
When I paint, I do it in the garage...too hot out there now! So, sketching is my medium for now.
It certainly is, a gorgeous photo! Have a great week Anni :)
Thank you Denise
The sun makes it shimmer and come alive! You asked how long tornado season is. It is between April and June, so basically all Spring.
ReplyDeleteThanks...3 months of tornado threats everywhere is daunting.
DeleteIt most certainly does, Anni! And I love how you captured the sunlight, bathing it. Bellissima!
ReplyDeleteHave a great Monday, my friend!
Thanks Ron
DeleteAbsolutely gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteThanks M&M
Deletesunshine and sunflowers, OH MY. it is beautiful and sends out JOY
ReplyDeleteGreat!! Glad you enjoyed
DeleteSimply beautiful, lovely flower and photo. Take care, enjoy your new week!
ReplyDeleteThanks!!
DeleteYou were right. Love the sunny yellow.
ReplyDelete😊🌻😊
DeleteAnd that it is, Anni. Beautiful!!! I'd love to see you draw this one! ~Andrea xoxo
ReplyDeleteLol...I am!!
DeleteThe lighting is perfect! How lovely it is! Yellow is a happy color, especially in flowers.
ReplyDeleteBright & sunny
DeleteAnni I thank you for sharing your thought!!!
ReplyDeleteI agree
Hugs Cecilia
Glad you liked it too.
DeleteIt's a beautiful still life!
ReplyDelete😊
DeleteYou were right. It makes a lovely scene.
ReplyDeleteThanks Ruth
DeleteJust lovely....
ReplyDelete💟Celebrate ~ Honor ~ Remember💟
It absolutely DOES! It would make a pretty painting too!
ReplyDeleteI sketched it. Just finished will share on my next blog 😊
DeleteYou captured a beautiful photo. Love the black background to add contrast to the yellow flowers.
ReplyDeleteThanks Judee
DeleteThe artistry of this Still Life is just beautiful. I love that curvy stem surrounding the Mellow Yellow.
ReplyDeleteMe too. That's what I first noticed!
DeleteAnd is does. :)
ReplyDelete😊
Delete🌻😊
ReplyDeleteWow! Well done!
ReplyDeleteWow! Well done!
DeleteCheerful Monk
Thanks!
DeleteCheerful....I'm glad you posted your ID!
DeleteBeautiful! Some of my favorite flowers are wildflowers. ~Robin~ (TheCrankyCrow)
ReplyDeleteFor me too!
DeleteLovely! I was going to suggest that you sketch it and maybe even paint it but I see someone else already suggested it. I look forward to seeing the sketch in your next post.
ReplyDeleteWhen I paint, I do it in the garage...too hot out there now! So, sketching is my medium for now.
DeleteIt certainly is, a gorgeous photo! Have a great week Anni :)
ReplyDeleteThank you Denise
Delete