Sign of the Times...aka Weekend Wit







50 comments:

  1. These are all good ones but the Weiner Cutoff Rd one is really cracking me up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great collection of funny signs. Take care, have a great day and a happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have a super weekend yourself, Eileen!

      Delete
  3. Anni, these are VERY funny! The weiner cutoff is brilliant! I also liked the gluten free because it's perfect in today's world when EVERYONE is asking, "Is it GLUTEN FREE?!?"

    Thanks for the morning laughs, Anni. Have grrreat weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, all you see these days are "gluten free" this and "gluten free" that.

      Delete
  4. I can't decide which one is my favorite. They are all too funny☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No one has mentioned the stupidity with "your"

      Delete
  5. These were all priceless and giggle worthy. The Senior Center signs tickled me the most.

    ReplyDelete
  6. they are all giggle worthy but the one about me is sad, i need signs in my house for petes sake, not just on the road... a note that says don't forget the note you left in the bathroom that says look at the note in the bedroom that says next look at the note in the kitchen which means they egss have boiled dry

    ReplyDelete
  7. Reader's Digest had one that said, "Road Closed to your Normal way of Life." now that one is seriously accurate for sign of the time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't read reader's digest in years!!

      Delete
  8. OH MY Word these are hilarious!!! Thank goodness the real estate is Gluten free.
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gluten-free real estate is a trend just waiting to happen. trust me.

    ReplyDelete
  10. OK Floor it! You’ve got this! Today’s mind set, I think!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it! and, here's another we have carved in wood and in our shop: "They say you can't fix stupid. Turns out you can't quarantine it, either." That one works for either side of the political line.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Laughing at Sandra's comment!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm laughing at Sandra's comment too. That senior one has a bit of truth to it unfortunately.. (:0)
    Thanks for my giggles this morning
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It certainly does ring a bell for me too!

      Delete
  14. Those are too funny! I'm sure the gluten free realtor sign caught some attention which i suppose was the point!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But, stools "sign of today's time". lol

      Delete
  15. i LOVE these, especially the Senior Center one, that is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  16. 2 funny !!
    have a good weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a hoot! Have a great weekend... ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They don't call me 'hootin' for nuttin'. 😊

      Delete
  18. Funny signs. My favorite is the man struggling with the umbrella. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I now will look at construction workers in a whole new perspective.

      Delete
  19. Sometimes stupidity SHOULD be a crime! I love the one about the umbrella. That is a familiar sign and then to see that caption below really cracked me up.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh my word! THese are so good. Gluten free house? Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Have a good Day. These made me chuckle.
    Coffee is on and stay safe

    ReplyDelete

Table of Contents