The Art of Nature...
Paint dripping everywhere
Shades of green, yellow, red, and blue
A hint of gray, the silence of brown, colors of
each hue!
Critics have yet to give it a name
I call it the Art of Nature
With each step a picture is there
There's no one we should give blame
He keeps on painting...
Here...everywhere
~Written by Anni
November 2021










Love your poem and all of the gorgeous nature!
ReplyDeleteIt's nice of you to say so! Thanks.
DeleteWonderful poem and the photos to go with it are amazing. LOVE that spider web.
ReplyDeleteThanks Ann.
DeleteBeautiful nature poem and photos. Have a happy weekend!
ReplyDeleteThanks Eileen.
DeleteBeautiful words, beautiful images, Anni!
ReplyDelete"The Art of Nature" - that's the perfect way to describe it! Nature is a constant artist; creating the most awesome works of art.
The cobweb you captured with the dew drops is phenomenal!
Have a stunning weekend!
Thanks for always leaving positive feedback Ron.
DeleteWonderful! I am smiling now, thanks to you. :-)
ReplyDeleteNow, you have ME smiling too!
DeleteBeautiful array of photos to illustrate your poem.
ReplyDeleteThanks Nance!
DeleteWonderful, wonderful photos! From the web dripping with water beads to the yellow berries like tiny suns. you really have the artist's eye! OY, I hate those Tent Catterpillars!
ReplyDeleteFirst I've heard of tent caterpillars ...to Google I go.
DeleteYES!!! Well said and all we have to do is go outside to see real talent.
ReplyDeleteReal talent indeed!
Deleteagree 100 percent with your written words! the pictures painted are always there, we just need to see them. The Web, The Web, I LOVE that Web
ReplyDeleteYep, agree...there is so much to see and enjoy!
DeleteWonderful poem Anni and photos are fabulous! Also, thank you so much for identifying my "Man with a briefcase' sculpture. Appreciate that more than I can say :)
ReplyDeleteI'm glad I could help you this time.
DeleteNice poem. I like the way it feels. Your pictures are wonderful. The one with web/nest...first picture. I forget what that's called but it will destroy your plant and others around it. You should cut it down and put it in a plastic bag when you throw it away. They are really nasty plant eaters. Do swing by for a visit.
ReplyDeleteWell, they are not in my yard so, no worries
DeleteOh, my! I so loved the poem...and the photos were the icing on the cake!
ReplyDelete😊 Glad to know you enjoyed it all Rose.
DeleteBeautiful. Both the poem and the photos.
ReplyDeleteThanks 😊
DeleteTotally Jaw-dropping!!
ReplyDeleteThe poem is so lyrical.
I love the part about "paint dripping everywhere"
Photos gorgeous too.
Sue
O my goodness Sue you have blushing! thanks so much.
DeleteVERY COOL!!
ReplyDelete😊
DeleteWell Done - Big Hugs
ReplyDeleteCheers
Thanks Travis!
DeleteLovely Poem.
ReplyDeleteGod is quite the artist!!
Yes!!
DeleteA wonderful poem, dear Anni,
ReplyDeleteand your photos prove: Every word is true!
All the best
von Traude, (grandmother since tonight ...)
https://rostrose.blogspot.com/2021/11/italien-reisebericht-ein-paar-kleine.html
Congratulations grandma!!!!
DeleteBeautiful words and photos. ~Robin~
ReplyDeleteThanks Robin
DeleteTruly some of the most beautiful art around.
ReplyDeleteIndeed.
DeleteOooh - so pretty! I love the spiderweb photo!
ReplyDelete😊
DeleteInteresting line and shapes, as well.
ReplyDeleteCoffee is on and stay safe
Thanks Dora.
DeletePure art in words and photos. Beautiful and each one is magnificent. Gpd is the ultimate artist, is he not?
ReplyDeleteTruly an artist! For those that have a blind eye to the beauty of nature, I pity
DeleteBeautiful poem and pictures! I especially love the deer!
ReplyDeleteMetoo 🦌
DeleteOh My!! You outdid yourself in expressions of beauty and nature. This is a wonderful explanation of nature from your eyes to ours - from your voice to ours.
ReplyDelete😊
DeleteAll so lovely, Anni. Oh, yes, with each step there’s another picture!
ReplyDeleteGlad you liked what I shared today Mary.
DeleteBeautiful words to capture these great works of nature! I love those "jewels" strung on the spider web.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much.
DeleteAnni what a beautiful poem...and as always gorgeous photos. I love the deer!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Thanksgiving to you and your B from Me and my B
Cecilia
Thanks C...and Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!!!
DeleteYes indeed Anni...you are one of those special"nuts" in my life...Have a wonderful Thanksgiving. Sue
ReplyDeleteI'm glad!!
DeleteAnni, your photos and poem are outstanding. I loved every photo and every word. Thank you!
ReplyDeleteThanks Denise!!
DeleteHappy Thanksgiving!
ReplyDeleteThanks Rose. Same to you.
Delete