One More Comment Request...


...this time it was Rose from Time Stand Still. In a comment from the framed bird photos in my dining room, she asked:
    Rose11/15/2021 -"Oh, wow! I LOVE the way you did this. I have never hung anything on the wall except a couple of Lorelei. Next, please show your sketches, etc. I so would like to see them on the walls."
Your wish, Rose, is my command. :-)
I'm in the middle of rearranging living room furniture to make room for the Christmas tree which is decorated, traditionally, during the Dallas Cowboys' game and while the turkey is roasting.  I thought since after I decorate the tree, some holiday stuff will come out of the woodwork and the ceramic birds will disappear for the holidays...I'd best get them photographed and posted here.

I have acrylic paintings framed, pencil sketches and ceramic birds here and there. I'm pretty sure I've shown all the paintings and sketches in past blogs, but I will share some along with the small ceramic pieces:





Then, some of the sketches and paintings. Which, I am pretty sure are posted prior to this, today. And, Rose, thanks for the interest. I appreciate it.






Yesterday was my cardiologist 6 month exam. All is okay. Cholesterol numbers are great which he was concerned about last time. Before next appointment in May I have to have a metabolic blood draw/liver testing, etc. because of statins. oh goodie!!

48 comments:

  1. Your sketches and ceramic pieces are all wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Anni,
    Your sketches are beautiful. You are talented. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. my favorite of the ceramics is the green hummer and the birds the cardinal. as you know i love black backgrounds and brilliant colors. just think of all the money you have saved over the years by not having to buy things for walls. we will pretend we don't know how much spent on witches, LOL... my mother would covet every piece of ceramics you have

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anni, your sketches are amazing! I really love how you captured the "texture" and various color shades of the birds feathers because it gives them such a REAL three-dimensional appearance. How talented you you are!

    And a huge congrats on your 6 month exam. BRAVO!

    *thunderous applause*

    Have an awesome rest of your week, Anni!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for all the kind words dear Ron.

      Delete
  5. Your artistic abilities truly shine! Great news on your latest doctor visit as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are such a beautiful artist, Anni... in many "mediums" including photography!! I'm so glad your bloodwork came out well. That's such a relief, isn't it?! ~Andrea xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I walked out of the exam feeling pretty good, thanks!! And thanks for the positive feedback.

      Delete
  7. It appears your talents have no limits. I just loved your ceramics.
    Congrats on the great numbers. We need to have our liver tested because of the statins? Yikes, one more thing. Thanks for the heads up,.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep...some statins can apparently do a "number" on the liver.

      Delete
  8. First of all, congratulations for good results of recent bloodwork. I do have a couple of high quality ceramic birds on display here - ducks and chickens! Yours are very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your art! I love them all and would be proud to have any of them. That Wood Duck is truly amazing...but the others are, too. My sister had a collection of birds. I don't know what happened to them when she passed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some things disappear and we never know. Thanks Rose.

      Delete
  10. They are so coollllll!!
    Glad went well with the Dr. app.

    ReplyDelete
  11. We want those good reports from our Doc!!!!!!

    -smile-

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your sketches and ceramic pieces are wonderful, Anni. I have some bird ceramic pieces I've made as well as a few bought... and have done a few sketches of birds and watercolors of seagulls. (love seagulls!) but none are as good as yours.
    As congrats on the good results from your Cardiologist visit! I go for my Echocardiogram this Friday. Supposed to have a nuclear stress test after Thanksgiving, but would like to know the results of the Echo before doing that...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My cardiologist wanted me to do the nuclear stress test....I refused.

      Delete
  13. Bravo on such a good report from your doctor. You're doing what you need to do, apparently.

    Your artwork is lovely. You must be quite proud.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I LOVE seeing your art work!! Always!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That means a lot to me being your art is super!!!

      Delete
  15. So happy to read about the results of your exam. Your next tests don't sound like fun but they are necessary.
    Adore your sketches and figurines. Such beauty in your home. Can't pick a favorite..I love them all.
    To answer your question on my blog..yes i usually do my potatoes in the microwave...short and sweet and they are done. I was going to be "fancy' and have the potatoes be "really" baked..haha what a crazy bummer...funny thing was that we didn't even miss the taters. I guess the big artichokes and butter satisfied the taste buds.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be catastrophic if we had no potatoes!! lol
      Thanks Sue

      Delete
  16. Ilove your sketches even better than your bird figurines! Because they show talent, creativity, and are totally awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your work is just gorgeous, Anni, and I love your ceramic birds too. No one likes blood draws but we do need to know that we're doing okay.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep...taking meds = blood tests. Thanks M&M

      Delete
  18. I’m so glad Rose asked. 😊

    My husband has been taking statins for a few years now and his liver tests have always come back fine. It's good thing to check, but apparently not a big danger.

    I'm glad your appointment went well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jean. And I appreciate your statin input!

      Delete
  19. Your artwork is beautiful - you are very talented!!
    Your ceramic birds are beautiful too. I have a small collection. A few from Ken's Mom and an old one that was his grandmothers.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I always love seeing your artwork. You are so talented!
    Glad you got such a good report from the cardiologist.

    ReplyDelete
  21. These are absolutely GLORIOUS!! You have some kind of mad talent Miss Anni!! My absolute favorite is the heron (?? Here my bird ignorance shines forth... Obviously, I am referring to the one to the left of the cardinal LOL). I am truly and duly impressed. And yay you on the clean bill of health!! ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete
  22. It is so good to be able to decorate your home with the things you love and many of which you have created.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It can become conversation pieces! Thanks.

      Delete
  23. You seem always do something.
    Coffee is on and stay safe

    ReplyDelete
  24. Well I missed last week, so of course I had to go back and see what all the hoop-la was about. All I can say is HOOP---LA!!!! Awesome!! Your room is not just a bird room, it is a bird sanctuary;. Wonderful. I love it. BTW, just to make you drool a little, I have recently come into possession (from an estate sale) of a pair...yes a pair...of pigeons. They are from Brazil. Now you may say..pigeons...meh...but girlfren, they are gorgeous little ceramic darlings, with their proud chests sticking out and their pinkish red beaks. Muah! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks..
      I'd feel privileged if you share your pigeons in photos on your blog sometime soon.

      Delete

Table of Contents