My son texted me this and I really had to laugh. Literally LOL Watch closely!!! It's best to view at full screen. The smaller version may not show the 'treat' clearly enough to enjoy.
I hope it works
And this reminded me of a comment several days ago I read in my blog. Here too, I had a good chuckle from the typo. And, I'm not pointing fingers to anyone. It just hit my funny bone! It was an usual "great photos, etc. Anni" But at the end salutation there was a letter left off...it stated "Have a good wee." I can't find it now. I don't know how far back the comment was.
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/cJCo16qUrsk
Just in case the video doesn't load, use the above link.
ROFL that is hysterical. What a surprise that would be to be behind that truck.
ReplyDeleteIt would be for sure
DeleteWe watched it 3 times. It's hysterical☺
ReplyDelete💀💀💀
DeleteLOL, that is funny. Enjoy your day!
ReplyDelete😄
Deletewatched it three times and about to show it to bob. have a good wee!!!! LOL LOL
ReplyDeleteMy wee was great, thanks!
DeleteHa ha, That was funny. I guess they got a good wee:)
ReplyDeleteRofl
Deleteyou might remember my son dan who loves all things halloween just like you do. i sent him the video, he will want one for his truck...
ReplyDeleteI bet he'd have fun!!
DeleteI can honestly say I have never, ever seen anything like that before!
ReplyDeleteNot sure I want to see it in front of MY car
DeleteOMG Anni, that was HILARIOUS!!!! I played it OVER and OVER again. It's brilliant!
ReplyDeletethanks so much for the morning giggles! And have a great weeeeeeeekend!
Giggles is good!!
Deletevery creative!
ReplyDelete💀😄💀
DeleteTell Erik thank you a bunch for sharing that is hilarious. My B will love it too.
ReplyDeleteHugs Cecilia
Bud enjoyed it too!
DeleteWell, I've seen it all now. A peeing skelton!! I like adding humor to the scary stuff. and I am guessing any kids that would see this would HOWL with laughter!
ReplyDeleteAdults too!!
DeleteLOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
ReplyDelete😄
DeleteWEE..... too funny....
ReplyDeleteSue
Lol. Happy weekend friend. Blessings sent your way.
ReplyDeleteThanks!!
Deleteomg and I just washed my car.
ReplyDeleteOh oh!!
DeleteThat's a new one for me!! :)
ReplyDelete👀💀👀
DeleteHa! I love that. And have a good wee... :)
ReplyDeleteRofl
DeleteWonder how long before we see this every where?
ReplyDeleteI thought the same after I laughed myself silly!
DeleteThat's so clever!
ReplyDelete💀
Deleteha ha ha :)
ReplyDelete😄
DeleteThat was funny! Good one!
Delete😄💀😄
Delete