To begin my week, I thought I'd start off with a 'shot in the arm'!! Pertaining, of course, to Covid-19, what else?
I can't help myself. Even if you personally like Dr. Fauci, this is still a hoot. In my opinion anyway!!! Okay, confession time...Dr. Fauci yanks my gears the wrong way. Again, personal opinion, and when Erik texted this to me, it made my day and I giggled a lot. On the required 2nd "dose" here, I follow this medical expert's theories more so when it boils down to the pandemic. Besides, the pandemic AND Science is all based on theory... Dr. Jha, I like him more.
- - - -
Now, on with a Monday blog...
I found a few more hearts. A tree [where a limb had been cut off long ago, a leaf, and one I unintentionally made. The birds get fed royally in our yard. Seed, water, seed bars, suet, fruit, jelly, and peanut butter sometimes. But the suet cake was a fluke of my maneuvers. You see, before I unwrap the suet cake from the plastic covering, I poke a large slit with a knife on the bottom side, so I can then slide in onto the feeder dish [it has a metal stake in the center, and when I slide it on, over the stake, it stays put and doesn't move.] So, after I slit the plastic tray with a knife, Bud said, "You know what that looks like, don't you?" Lo and behold another heart. Okay, you probably need to delve deep into your imagination, perhaps!




I see ALL the hearts. You have a talent for finding them, I have none and seem to never find them.
ReplyDeleteKeep looking.
DeleteThe hearts are wonderful! Happy Monday!
ReplyDelete❤️
DeleteHello, Anni
ReplyDeleteBeautiful hearts, great finds. Take care, enjoy your day! Have a great new week!
Sometimes they "pop out" from nowhere.
DeleteWhat a great "heart" eye you have. They do seem to wait for your camera. Maybe I need to look closer in my surroundings. Think I will go on a heart hunt today. Thanks.
ReplyDeleteGood luck.
DeleteYep, no matter what you think of Fauci, that's funny.
ReplyDeleteYou're good at finding hearts.
For me, it was hilarious.
DeleteI bet all the birds at your place look just a little bit chubby!
ReplyDeleteAs long as the neighborhood cats stay clear. 🐈 🐦 🐈
DeleteI see all the hearts! My favorite is the one where the limb was cut.
ReplyDeleteThat was a find!
DeleteThe heart photos are nice to see. I find nothing funny about the pandemic, it brings heartbreak.
ReplyDeleteNo it's not funny as far as illness and/or worse...but, finding humor no matter HOW serious, is a good thing!!
DeleteNice heart shapes. yes, I can clearly see the heart in the suet. Now, about my move to Wordpress. i had clearly not thought this through well enough, so I will be back on Blogger for the foreseeable future. Sorry for any confusion i created.Can I blame it on Covid? LOL
ReplyDeleteNo problem.
DeleteOhhhhh mercy!!! I love you, Hootin' Annie!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI have no use for Dr. Fauci. He always has a finger "up in the wind", testing how "the wind is blowing," and gives his *Declarations*, based on keeping on the side of Power.
I love you and the person who sent this to you!!!!!!!!
🌷🌸🎀🌸🌷
😁 doctor Farce
DeleteHaHa
DeleteI can't believe you found another heart and it does look exactly like a heart I did not have to use my imagination
ReplyDeleteBud "discovered" the heart I made in the suet cake.
DeleteI absolutely love your heart discoveries. I guess I need to open my eyes to the world around me.
ReplyDeleteOn the other note..Dr. Fauci yanks my chain too...
I saw that photo on FB and really laughed out loud.
Have a great week Anni.
Sue
That makes 3 of us, you, Babbling, and me.😇
DeleteThanks for asking about Dave..sometimes time hangs heavy and boredom sets in. Being responsible for everything is difficult sometimes.
DeleteBUT each day is new and the healing process goes on. Now the weather is getting warmer so we can be outside in the wheelchair..
I think a lot of it is Dave is so independent..its hard for him to be needing help and not doing things when he wants to do them. We have wonderful family and friends that truly keep us going...sometimes the downer is simply in my head...time to give myself a good talking to...
Sue
Know I think of you two daily. Stressors for me would be lack of independence too.
DeleteYou couldn't have spotted a more precise heart in that tree! Great capture!
ReplyDeleteFunny thing is, I can't remembered WHERE it is. Senility setting in.
DeleteI love your hearts. I am a Dr. Fauci fan, but even so I laughed at the picture. :-)
ReplyDeleteIsn't it funny?!!
DeleteNo Fan of the Fauci!!! The photo is fantastic... yet I do wonder if it will come true. This world is gone upside down. Mr. Bill Gates is another one who is pulling my chain.
ReplyDeleteI love all your hearts, I collect them too. In fact I had a heart potato in my bag of russets the other day, I will have to share on the blog. ;-)
Oh yes, please do post a photo!!
DeleteMy favorite is the tree heart...
ReplyDelete🌲 ❤️ is my favorite too.
DeleteLooking for hearts is a great idea! ❤️
ReplyDeleteIt can be.
DeleteThat's a lot of hearts, and the Dr. Fauci picture gave me a chuckle. My first thought was, "Is that for real?" but then I remembered what my PCC looked like a few days ago when I went for my annual checkup. Despite wearing a button to let everyone know she had had her shots, she still wore two masks plus that plastic thing, and didn't look in my nose or throat, which is part of the checkup, because she didn't want me to take my mask off.
ReplyDeleteJust being cautious.
DeleteI did see the heart in the suet. Favorite heart is in the tree.
ReplyDelete❤️
DeleteI "heart" this post! I can see the suet heart, too. What a sweet thing to do for the birds. I think you have undoutedly saved many a hungry bird! And don't get me started with what I call "health theater," with cloth masks and gappy "examination" masks in place of Kabuki masks...
ReplyDeleteMasks seem to be worn less & less. I still wear mine. Even AFTER vaccine.
DeleteIn winter I ask butcher for a pound of fat, for birds.
ReplyDeleteCoffee is on and stay safe
We used to get that too. When I was a kid!
DeleteI giggled too. I tell you I wear 2 at the grocery store and on one recent trip, I felt a little light headed by the time I got out into the fresh air.
ReplyDeleteI just came switching out all my feeders for clean ones, washed the others and put out new suet. Ohh you found lots of hearts!!
Hugs CEcilia
Those birds cause us a lot of work. lol
Delete