Blog Anniversary...


On Christmas Day in 2006 I posted my first blog. It has been 14 years of blogging at Hootin' Anni's. It started off as Hootin' Anni's Chronicles, but the title was changed over the years to Hootin' Anni's Day Trippin', tho keeping the very same blogspot url of hootin--anni.blogspot.com
Cheers! Merry Christmas And Happy New Year. May 2021 be filled with good health, happiness and a blessing to all.

59 comments:

  1. Congratulations on a beautiful blogging anniversary!
    Happy Christmas to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy blog anniversary and Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And to think that we just found you after all of these years. Happy blog anniversary and Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But, we found each other
      ...that's what counts!

      Delete
  4. A blessed & holy Christmas, Anni, to you & yours. Happy Blogiversary! :) ~Andrea xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas to your home from ours.
    14 years happy blogaversary. It will be 11 for me in June 2021.
    What a fun time it has been.
    If someone had told me in last year what 2020 would bring, I might had stuck my tongue out at them give them the tongue lashing of their lives. We have not seen our daughter and SIL since last year this very day. Here's to 2021 being healthier.
    Hugs cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  6. totaly awesome shot of the glasses. love love it.. Merry Christmas and happy blogoversary...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, hope your holiday was good for you both!

      Delete
  7. Happy blog anniversary and Merry Christmas Anni!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Merry Christmas.. and happy anniversary! Time sure flies... I lurk a lot and have enjoyed your postings. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ms. B...Thanks for your kind words!

      Delete
  9. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Merry Christmas and blog anniversary congratulations. I sure do enjoy visiting with you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm always happy to have you come over & share your time with me! Thanks.

      Delete
  11. Thank you for your wonderful blog, Anni. You have brought so much into my own world, and I am grateful beyond what I can say. I hope you have a very Merry Christmas, and I hope you keep this effort up for many years to come!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your kind words make my heart sing!

      Delete
  12. Congratulations!!!!!

    Happy, Happy Christmas...
    ✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wishing you and Bud a Very Merry and Happy and Healthy Christmas.
    You've been blogging a long time!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations on many years of blogging.
    I began back in 2005 and have never looked back. So many wonderful friends because of the blog.
    Merry Christmas and a Great New Year.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love blogging...better than any other media.

      Delete
  15. Congratulations on the years of faithful blogging. I had to check back and I started on September 1, 2008.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Merry Christmas Anni! Love your blog! I had to look back to see when I started as I had no idea. Looks like I started in 2008, before that I had a web site from 2001 on... and before that it was a journal. How life changes.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Merry Christmas Mz. Anni!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope your Christmas was a happy one.

      Delete
  18. Congratulations on your blogiversary! May you have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! It is still hard to believe that you have had more snow than us in Chicagoland.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol...it finally stopped snowing! Thanks Steven.

      Delete
  19. Congratulations and Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congratulations on your fourteenth year of blogging. That's a pretty big deal, really. And, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hello,
    Congrats on your 14th blog anniversary. I hope you had a happy and blessed Christmas. I am looking forward to more of your blog post in 2021. Have a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Congratulatons! I joined in early January 2009. So it will be 12 years for me soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Congrats and I hope you had a Merry Christmas. I truly enjoy reading your bird walks and seeing your photos of your outings. Living in Northeast Ohio, I like the contrasting scenery.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely a contrast! I'm glad you enjoy walking with me!

      Delete
  25. Happy Blogiversary, that is one major accomplishment. Hoping your Christmas was wonderful and that 2021 makes us all put 2020 behind us and in the history books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Patti...thanks & hooe your computer woes are now behind you.

      Delete
  26. Happy Blogiversary! I wonder how many years I have been visiting...

    ReplyDelete
  27. Cheers Anni and a Happy New Year and 14th anniversary on your blog🎉🍸☕

    Hugs ❤

    ReplyDelete
  28. I came back to see more bird pictures. Oh, those spoonbills. What a gorgeous, beautiful, special photo!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Birding will return next weekend.

      Delete
  29. Happy Blog-Anniversary.
    Merry Christmas And Happy New Year wishes too.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  30. Congrats on your Bloggiversary! May you have many more. You inspire with words and photos. Thank you ~ FlowerLady ~ God's continued blessings in 2021.

    ReplyDelete

Table of Contents