Along Shoreline & Traipsing Suter Park...


This is just photos from my Saturday morning walk.
Light Fog
Mild 67 degrees
Along Shoreline toward the Corpus Christi Texas A & M University and the Naval Air Station
...also part of the trail at Suter Park



---SUTER PARK---

There is a bird in the tree - look center photo. A great blue heron.


Silk Floss Tree [blossoms & thorny bark!]

---SHORELINE DRIVE -University and Naval Base [Oso Bay]---


Dorms on the Bay

42 comments:

  1. The weather sounds perfect, and you took great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW...such amazing photos...such breathtaking views!!😮
    How I wish I could be there too...oh thank you so much for sharing your walk with us...it has lifted my spirits today no end!😊😊

    Hope you're having a fabulous weekend!

    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You certainly boosted MY spirits with your comment! Thanks.

      Delete
  3. Such gorgeous photos! Those thorns are sure nasty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They certainly appear lethal. I don't test them out tho.

      Delete
  4. You have put a name to the tree that I park under at the veterinarian's office. Those beautiful blooms and those thorny bottoms and every time I look at him I wonder what they are and then I forget by the time I get home to look it up. Those macro shots of the thorns and the flowers are absolutely totally amazing! But I love all the photos of the water in the grasses and all the beauty that you saw

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think (not sure) they're south American native...or maybe african). We saw a lot of them in Old Mexico in the West coastal towns. The flowers pARE pretty & come in a variety of colors.

      Delete
  5. Beautiful captures Anni! My favorites today are the gorgeous flowers, the Silk Floss Tree and the wave shots :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They ARE pretty flowers. But the tree looks dangerous...lol

      Delete
  6. At first I wasn't sure that those flowers that look like lilies were from that thorny tree, but now know they are. Beautiful flowers - beautiful thorns! The wave shots are really nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always think of orchids. lol

      Delete
  7. Goodness, even if I were chased by a bear, don't think I could climb that tree. How sweet that those lovely flowers come from it though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those trees are pretty when in nloom!

      Delete
  8. You have captured some awesome scenes. Of course, I like the scenes with birds best. Cant help myself!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anni these photos inspired me:
    Oh to walk with thee in the
    morning would bring me such glee.
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for taking us along your walk. I sure miss the coast this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It IS a beautiful time of year!

      Delete
  11. Beautiful walk along a beautiful shoreline.
    Love the birds and especially that lily. Gorgeous.
    The "thorns" on the tree trunk is terrific too.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those lilies are actually the tree's blossoms.

      Delete
  12. I love your beautiful shot of the waves breaking on the posts!! But my favorite may be the silk floss tree, WOW! Just because, well, really...THORNS on a tree trunk!!! And why is is called silk? Does it produce some kind of floss? This is wild!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no idea about it's name...google?

      Delete
  13. Through your fabulous photographs, I really enjoyed my walk with you.
    Thank you.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such beautiful photos. Sure was a great walk!! Love the flowers!!
    Fantastic shot of the thorny tree.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful ,beautiful images. I love those gorgeous flowers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for walking with me Ruth.

      Delete
  16. What an interesting tree! I've never heard of that.
    I enjoyed your photos as usual! So refreshing to look at this instead of reading more political or covid info!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I so agree with your statement!

      Delete
  17. Never heard of silk floss.
    Stay Safe and Coffee is on

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awesome photos. I certainly wouldn't want to lean up against that tree. That flower is beautiful. Is it some kind of lily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The flower is the tree blossoms

      Delete
  19. Wonderful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Anni...these are fabulous photos!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jan. I'm happy to see you've returned.

      Delete
  21. I LOVE those blossoms, and really love that first photo. It just really appeals to me. But back to the blossoms...I thought sure they were day lilies.

    Also, meant to say in the other post, I liked that Fog bow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those flowers ARE gorgeous (and cone in several colors)

      Delete

Table of Contents