To begin my post this morning, I wanted to remember to reveal my Macro Mystery from the Staying Inside Scavenger Hunt from a couple weeks ago, but first, I want to send my thanks to those that played along. Y'all made it fun for me. I only guessed ONE correctly in all that shared a mystery #10.
Here is my image:

Macro Mystery [close-up]
Something that is uncommon ; that we do not see every day.
Guesses? Do you know? [I will reveal this when hunt is over]
And revealing the item's name? Well, it is something truly rarely seen....they are bra underwires.
The hunt is now closed. I will take down the linking tool. I may do this again sometime in the future?!!!
Oh my goodness, what a 'hoot'. I never would have guessed that.
ReplyDeleteI tried to make it challenging. Lol
DeleteNope. Never would have guessed that! :-)
ReplyDeleteLol
DeleteHah!
ReplyDelete😁
DeleteWhoop Whoop! I guessed it correctly on April 2.
ReplyDeleteYes, I remember...you did!
DeleteI just posted my two mystery items - don't know how to link
ReplyDeleteNo linking needed. The game is over.
DeleteYou can link to your own hunt photo post.
DeleteI haven't worn a bra in years ...this was so uplifting ☕
DeleteHugs 🌷
Your "uplifting" comment cracked me up!
DeleteI would never guess, have never seen one or worn one. you really got me, I was waiting to find out. I have felt them in a bra in the store. the hunt was fun
ReplyDeleteI've had a few in my day (but I always end up taking 'em out)
Delete*haha* I love it, Anni!! :-D Such a fun giggle for a snowy day, here in northwest Indiana. Thank you for that! Love, Andrea xoxo
ReplyDeleteStay dry & warm!
DeleteI know lots of friends who love getting their bra off and feel wearing one is uncomfortable. They're busty ladies, me not so much...so I tend to always wear one, but got a laugh out of your post. Thanks so much for your visit. I'm going to add you to my blog log so we can visit back and forth easier. I always enjoy meeting new blog friends.
ReplyDeleteHi,again Sandy! Glad you dropped by. I'll be happy to visit you over & over!
DeleteNope! Never would have guessed. And have worn them, but never seen them. Have to admit... since this sheltering at home... haven't seen a bra either.
ReplyDeleteMy way of living goes as far back as retirement. Lol
DeleteNever seen them out like that and actually never worn a bra with them in it--thank goodness. Like Rian, been a while since I have even had to wear a bra during this stay at home rule. Ahhhh.
ReplyDeleteAtta girl!
DeleteI guessed it right. Even though I refuse to wear a bra with those instruments of torture in it.
ReplyDeleteThey ARE uncomfortable!
DeleteHilarious! I never in a million years would have guessed. I thought they were some kind of electrical cables.
ReplyDeleteLol...cables for the boobs! I like it. Well, no I don't, but you know what I mean.
DeleteHaHa...boy I would have never guessed. Perfect Macro.
ReplyDeleteThis was fun. I hope we do it again sometime.
Sue
Glad knowing you enjoyed it Sue.
DeleteHa! Now that was a good one. I would have never guessed, but once you say it, it's totally obvious.
ReplyDeleteObvious, indeed. Lol
DeleteI saw where someone guessed that and I just knew they were right, so I never even tried to think of anything else. But I myself, would never have guessed on my own.
ReplyDelete