Hello, the shrimp looks like a great birthday lunch. The book Birding without borders looks great, I might look for that one. Love the photo, you look great. I wish you many more happy birthdays!
Happy belated Bday...71 is the new 51. LOL That is what I told myself anyway. What a beautiful photo. We had lunch with B's brother and his wife...she brought me an apple pie for my belated b day but that is ok I take pie any day I bet that lunch was extra super delicious. Hugs cecilia
♪♪Happy Birthday to you,♪♪ ♪♪Happy Birthday to you,♪♪ ♪♪Happy Birthday Dear Anni,♪♪ ♪♪Happy Birthday to you.♪♪
Glad we got in touch again. My computer blew up a year ago and I lost everything. I only blog a couple times a month. But I will come and visit when I can! sandie
You are so pretty! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I know you will have many, many more.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the birthday wishes Ginny.
DeleteHappy Birthday Anni. You are forever young :)
ReplyDeleteThank you Ann
DeleteHello, the shrimp looks like a great birthday lunch. The book Birding without borders looks great, I might look for that one. Love the photo, you look great. I wish you many more happy birthdays!
ReplyDeleteThat's the only time so have shrimp. High on cholesterol!
DeleteThank you Eileen.
You don't look a day older and your lunch made me hungry 💮
ReplyDeleteI love shrimp. Thanks Jan.
DeleteHappy birthday, Anni! You are definitely a good looking older woman!! :-)
ReplyDeleteOh my...thank yous are in order D J
DeleteHappy Birthday Anni. You certainly wear your years with class and beauty. That shrimp does look good also.
ReplyDeleteIt was so sweet! Thanks.
DeleteIt that is a selfie of you, it is one of the best ever. happy birthday one day late or 364 days early. love your shirt..
ReplyDeleteNo selfie...Bud behind the shutter button. Thanks Sandra
DeleteOne more day smarter, one more day to be loved and one more day lovelier. Happy Birthday!
ReplyDeleteThanks sweet lady!
DeleteHappy belated birthday, Anni! You have a lovely smile. That fried shrimp looks like a treat.
ReplyDeleteIt was a treat! Thanks Pat
DeleteJust imagine all that can be accomplished in 364 days. There are birds to be photographed and sketches to be drawn. Happy Birthday, Anni!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much Mary!
DeleteLove that photo of you, you are lovely and look happy. Your shrimp bday dinner looks yummy.
ReplyDeleteBelated Happy Birthday ~ FlowerLady
Thanks!
DeleteHappy belated Bday...71 is the new 51. LOL That is what I told myself anyway. What a beautiful photo. We had lunch with B's brother and his wife...she brought me an apple pie for my belated b day but that is ok I take pie any day
ReplyDeleteI bet that lunch was extra super delicious.
Hugs cecilia
Love pie too! Thanks C.
DeleteHappy birthday 🎂
ReplyDeleteThanks Michelle.
DeleteHappy birthday, birthday girl!
ReplyDeleteThanks Jenn!
DeleteHappy Birthday Annie! Hope it was a fun filled day.
ReplyDeleteIt was. Thank you Rian.
DeleteBelated Happy Birthday . Looks like you were treated well on your special day.
ReplyDelete....every day. I am blessed. Thanks Ruth
DeleteHappy birthday.
ReplyDeleteThanks!
DeleteHappy Birthday Anni! I think you look great!
ReplyDeleteMari, thanks
DeleteHappy, happy birthday! Granddaughter's birtday was yesterday, too!
ReplyDeleteReally? Awesome, and thanks Rose.
Delete♪♪Happy Birthday to you,♪♪
ReplyDelete♪♪Happy Birthday to you,♪♪
♪♪Happy Birthday Dear Anni,♪♪
♪♪Happy Birthday to you.♪♪
Glad we got in touch again.
My computer blew up a year ago and I lost everything.
I only blog a couple times a month.
But I will come and visit when I can!
sandie
Thanks Sandie
Delete