A beautiful painting.
he is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!
Gorgeous!!! And he is singing his heart out! I have never seen one, but yesterday we saw a couple indigos. Am I losing it, or did you add a moon to your owl header? So sorry if it has been there all along, but I have only noticed the owl till today.
Such a pretty painting. Hugs, LJ
What a fantastic painting, the colours are superb.
Enjoy your new color background.... atmospheric!
Hello, gorgeous painting of one of my favorite birds. Enjoy your day and the week ahead!
What a beautiful painting
This is just sort of timeless...that may not be the best word for it, but it is all I can think of at this present moment. I do love it.
Beautiful! You are very talented!
You must been painting a while, nice job...Coffee is on
Love your "oil" painting! :-)
That filter really makes your bird timeless. Sometimes I flip my photo so the highlight glare is in a different place. This is perfect!
Beautiful!
Gorgeous.
Wow! You are so talented.
Hello Anni!:) A simply stunning painting. I had not realized that you had painted it, and the one last week, until just now. It's beautiful Anni!:)
That's really fun. I am hoping to spot a Painted Bunting right now in Arizona. They naturally occur down here only during our monsoons!
A beautiful painting.
ReplyDeletehe is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous!!! And he is singing his heart out! I have never seen one, but yesterday we saw a couple indigos. Am I losing it, or did you add a moon to your owl header? So sorry if it has been there all along, but I have only noticed the owl till today.
ReplyDeleteSuch a pretty painting. Hugs, LJ
ReplyDeleteWhat a fantastic painting, the colours are superb.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your new color background.... atmospheric!
ReplyDeleteHello, gorgeous painting of one of my favorite birds. Enjoy your day and the week ahead!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful painting
ReplyDeleteThis is just sort of timeless...that may not be the best word for it, but it is all I can think of at this present moment. I do love it.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! You are very talented!
ReplyDeleteYou must been painting a while, nice job...Coffee is on
ReplyDeleteLove your "oil" painting! :-)
ReplyDeleteThat filter really makes your bird timeless. Sometimes I flip my photo so the highlight glare is in a different place. This is perfect!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous.
ReplyDeleteWow! You are so talented.
ReplyDeleteHello Anni!:) A simply stunning painting. I had not realized that you had painted it, and the one last week, until just now. It's beautiful Anni!:)
ReplyDeleteThat's really fun. I am hoping to spot a Painted Bunting right now in Arizona. They naturally occur down here only during our monsoons!
ReplyDelete