perfect!!!! love it!!!
Thanks Sandra.
A beautiful flame of color!!
Indeed...one of my favorite birds. Thanks Florence
Beautiful!! :-)
Thanks D J
Hello, gorgeous Cardinal image! Happy Tuesday, enjoy your day!
Thank you Eileen!
Oh this cardinal is so pretty!
Thanks Kim
Love that filter. I really makes pictures look like antique oils. You have a great cardinal photo to use with it!
It is a great filter, I agree. Thanks Ms. G
Love that Cardinal. One pretty bird we have around here and at the ranch.
They're a very pretty bird [unless molting. lol]
Beautiful! Kind of sad about losing some baby wrens after (possibly wind?) blew them out of their nest on our deck.
Awwwwwwwwwww, how sad is that?
Love the Cardinals. We have quite a few of them on our property - an unusual thing since they are territorial.
I didn't realize they ARE territorial...we have so many of them in one area or another.
Perfectly gorgeous. They are here all year round, and I suppose there, too. Though I have read that they migrate.
We have them here year 'round.
That's pretty. I love Cardinals
Thanks Ann
Handsome!
Aha!! The red IS the male, so "handsome" he is!!
Hello Anni!:) The colourful Cardinal is the perfect subject for an artist to paint, and this is a very beautiful oil painting.
Thanks....it's an image filter found online tho.
We always had a pair or two of cardinals that would come to our feeder. It was outside our breakfast room. Always a pleasure to watch with binoculars as they feasted on Sun Flower seeds and other assorted goodies.
Our feeders are just outside the dining room windows. Seed and Hummingbird nectar. lol
Thanks so much Felicia.
perfect!!!! love it!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Sandra.
DeleteA beautiful flame of color!!
ReplyDeleteIndeed...one of my favorite birds. Thanks Florence
DeleteBeautiful!! :-)
ReplyDeleteThanks D J
DeleteHello, gorgeous Cardinal image! Happy Tuesday, enjoy your day!
ReplyDeleteThank you Eileen!
DeleteOh this cardinal is so pretty!
ReplyDeleteThanks Kim
DeleteLove that filter. I really makes pictures look like antique oils. You have a great cardinal photo to use with it!
ReplyDeleteIt is a great filter, I agree. Thanks Ms. G
DeleteLove that Cardinal. One pretty bird we have around here and at the ranch.
ReplyDeleteThey're a very pretty bird [unless molting. lol]
DeleteBeautiful! Kind of sad about losing some baby wrens after (possibly wind?) blew them out of their nest on our deck.
ReplyDeleteAwwwwwwwwwww, how sad is that?
DeleteLove the Cardinals. We have quite a few of them on our property - an unusual thing since they are territorial.
ReplyDeleteI didn't realize they ARE territorial...we have so many of them in one area or another.
DeletePerfectly gorgeous. They are here all year round, and I suppose there, too. Though I have read that they migrate.
ReplyDeleteWe have them here year 'round.
DeleteThat's pretty. I love Cardinals
ReplyDeleteThanks Ann
DeleteHandsome!
ReplyDeleteAha!! The red IS the male, so "handsome" he is!!
DeleteHello Anni!:) The colourful Cardinal is the perfect subject for an artist to paint, and this is a very beautiful oil painting.
ReplyDeleteThanks....it's an image filter found online tho.
DeleteWe always had a pair or two of cardinals that would come to our feeder. It was outside our breakfast room. Always a pleasure to watch with binoculars as they feasted on Sun Flower seeds and other assorted goodies.
ReplyDeleteOur feeders are just outside the dining room windows. Seed and Hummingbird nectar. lol
DeleteThanks so much Felicia.
ReplyDelete