“A wise old owl lived in an oak;
The more he saw the less he spoke;
The less he spoke the more he heard...
Why can't we all be like that bird?”
― Edward Hersey Richards




my POETRY | MEME links | my ART | my BIRD photography | MLB | NFL | hurricanes

Blog Best Viewed with 1600x900 Monitor or Larger
MEME Links are on one page-Use TAB on the menu bar, above!





AWOB

I'm gonna be AWOB [absent with-out blogging] for a while. Company arrives tomorrow [the 23rd] and will be here with us for a week or two. Hope you all have a wonderful, beautiful, holiday season!!

I also have a video I captured with my cellphone pre scheduled [I hope it publishes in my absence] to open the day after Christmas ON THIS BLOG...and a couple of bird photography posts to publish on Saturday the 24th and the 31st at I'd Rather B Birdin'. So, if you find time in your busy schedule, stop by here on the 26th of December...or mosey on over to view some of my bird photography. The one pre scheduled for the 31st is a real special bird for Texas that'll give a surprise ending to 2016, my year of birding....

...This is meant for you...



14 comments :

  1. Have a wonderful visit with your company and a happy holiday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be heading over there just cause otherwise I might miss you too much. See you soon and have a great Christmas and New Years. Catch you on the flip side! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing you and your family a nice holiday season.

    ReplyDelete
  5. enjoy your family and have a Happy Holiday, Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll be sure to check in while you are enjoying family time during this holiday season. Happy Holiday to all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoy your AWOB time! We will all be right here waiting for you to return!
    Merry Christmas to you and yours!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you have a wonderful, warm, and loving Christmas, filled with everything good!! I will look forward to seeing your Christmas pictures when you return! I will be visiting each day just to see what is up on your blog. Love, from the Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have a very Merry Christmas Anni. See you in the New Year

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope you have a very Merry Christmas and enjoy your celebrations.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Merry Christmas and enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Have a wonderful time and Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and I hope you have a fabulous time with your guests.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Merry Christmas to you and yours!
    hugs,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete

.