“A wise old owl lived in an oak;
The more he saw the less he spoke;
The less he spoke the more he heard...
Why can't we all be like that bird?”
― Edward Hersey Richards




my POETRY | MEME links | my ART | my BIRD photography | MLB | NFL | hurricanes

Blog Best Viewed with 1600x900 Monitor or Larger
MEME Links are on one page-Use TAB on the menu bar, above!





Visitation Rights!!

My sister is going to be here shortly for a 10 day visit. I will NOT BE BLOGGING again until after the 18th of May; except to update my bird photo blog next Saturday. I have a pre-scheduled post ready for May 14th at noon at I'd Rather B Birdin'.

In the meantime, enjoy this scene...


This is after crossing JFK Causeway on North Padre Island... heading out to Mustang Island early in the morning just after sunrise...taken with my cellphone & thru the car window.

18 comments :

  1. Enjoy your visit with your Sister! Happy Sunday, enjoy your new week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photo is beautiful. Have a great time with your sister.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy every minute of your sister's visit! I hope you eat lots and laugh lots and have lots of fun!

    Beautiful sunrise over the water!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will await your return after you have enjoyed your sister-time! Relish the break...

    ReplyDelete
  5. have a wonderful 10 days... i wish i had a sister, always wanted one....enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  6. ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ANNI we are thrilled to hear your Sister is visiting and what a fine time I know you will have. Enjoy each moment and we look forward to reading all about it after the 18th
    Happy Mother's day
    Hugs madi and mom

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have fun with your sister! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enjoy your time with your sister.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have fun with your sis! I look forward to your return with lots of adventures to recount. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Enjoy your time with your sister and that's a beautiful sunrise.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Enjoyed this. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Time with a sister is the best! Enjoy it and see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  14. enjoy your visit dear. hope you enjoyed your mother's day

    ReplyDelete
  15. So very beautiful there. I know you are enjoying a wonderful time with your sister! Thanks (in advance) for keeping the Bird D'Pot open while you are on "vacation" from blogland. I appreciate all you do.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Family time. :)


    Hope you girls will have a terrific time

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful photo! I know your visit must have been awesome...heading up toward those "visitation" posts now.....

    ReplyDelete

.