MEME Links are on one page-Use TAB on the menu bar, above!




Year in Review

With 2016 just around the corner, and company at our house, I am on holiday hiatus 'til all is back to 'normal'.


This blog has been in existence since Christmas Day 2006!!! ....beginning my 10th year...a lot has happened in the past decade. I've met a lot of bloggers throughout, and enjoy the company I keep online with all the interesting, friendly and kind ones in our little blogger niche. From hikers, to photographers of expertise, exceptional writers, fun, crafty, and downright noteworthy people out in blogosphere. I've picked up so many ideas, and literally laughed out loud many-a-times. I've met some bloggers who also enjoy what I do ... mainly birding and learned so much from each and every one of you!! And in the next year, I'll carry on and continue to meet others and maintain the friendships from over the years.

Now, a photo review of the past year....


A whole lotta photos to share. Small in size for shorter loading time.

From January to this month, December 2015, in photos:

JANUARY

Pollywog Ponds

FEBRUARY

Gator Lake [Botanical Gardens] - Goose Island Fishing Pier - Botanical Gardens Gazebo

MARCH

Paradise Pond - Oso Bay Wetlands on a Foggy Morning in March

APRIL

Shrimp Boat Arriving with Catch - Mulberry Tree at Park

MAY


Surf at Padre Island - USN Trainer Pilot at Navy Training Base

JUNE

Dunes on Mustang Island

JULY

Longhorn Steer & Cattle Egrets - Fisherman at Bay - Sand Dune on Padre Island

AUGUST

Sunset Lakes at Portland Texas - Mourning Dove on Barbed Wire Fence

SEPTEMBER

Sunrise and Palm - Red Squirrel at Park


Park Trail


Marina at Port A - Cottontail on King's Ranch

OCTOBER

Black Necked Stilt - Bronze sculpture at Botanical Gardens


Muddied Alligator at Port A  - White Ibis at Port A

NOVEMBER

Scattering Roseate Spoonbills & Ducks at Leonabelle Turnbull's Refuge

DECEMBER

Wild Grass & Lantana - Killdeer at Charlie's Pasture North - Windmill on Country Road



MAY YOUR new year BE FILLED WITH LAUGHTER AND LOVE - BE WHAT DREAMS ARE MADE OF THROUGHOUT!!!
Happy New Year to all.

32 comments :

  1. What a nice pictorial review of the year. Wishing you all the best in the coming year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...as I wish you the very same Ann. Thanks.

      Delete
  2. Hello Anni, what a wonderful recap of your year. I enjoyed the photos. Thank you for visiting and for the comments on my blog throughout the past year. I wish you all the best in 2016, happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Eileen. And I too wish you the very same.

      Delete
  3. This is a great idea, Anni, a pictorial of the year in review. I may have to steal that idea from you. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Be my guest sweet one....I would enjoy your review, that I know.

      Delete
  4. Very nice to show highlights of your year's photography. Surely enjoyed this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you enjoyed it all.

      Delete
  5. Lovely photo memories, and congrats on 10 years of blogging. Wishing you a wonderful season, Happy Holidays and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful review of the year! Hope you have a happy, healthy 2016.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Florence! Happy Healthy 2016 to you too.

      Delete
  7. Yep, 2015 is in the books, looking forward to 2016

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I just found I can't type for nuttin' while visiting with you.

      Delete
  8. Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas and Happy New year. What a great set of photos.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy New Year Anni. Enjoyed your photos as always.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks...and same to you and your loved ones Paula.

      Delete
  10. The one word I would use is to explain my 2015 "Small"...Even if it "small" steps a lease your moving forward....Look forward to 2016...Coffee is on

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 2016 is upon us...hope it's a good year for us both.

      Delete
  11. The one word I would use is to explain my 2015 "Small"...Even if it "small" steps a lease your moving forward....Look forward to 2016...Coffee is on

    ReplyDelete
  12. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, Anni.

    Don't think I wll do w wrap up for my year as there are so many things I have yet to update in my blog for this year. Time seems to fly this year

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...the days zip by!! Thanks and happy new year to you too.

      Delete
  13. Anni your recap is wonderful....Happy New Year to you, Bud, Winnie and Tahoe and we surely hope you all did not have any problems with all the storms
    Hugs madi and Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No bad storms our way.
      Thanks M&M

      Delete
  14. A melhor saída é seguir em frente com motivação.
    Feliz Ano Novo
    AG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year to you also.

      Delete
  15. Happy New Year Anni, Happy 10th year blogversary too! You are 4 years ahead of mine. I hope you can stop by and see my faves for 2015 and for sure we shall meet in 2016~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm on my way to visit right now!!

      Delete

.