MEME Links are on one page-Use TAB on the menu bar, above!




Airing Dirty Laundry....




While walking along the Seawall the other day Bud was lagging behind me. He said to me:

"In three years we will have been married for 50 years. And I swear your rear end continues to grow wider and wider. Now, it's nearly as wide as a washing machine!"

I ignored his comment and kept walking ahead of him at a leisurely pace enjoying the bay front views.

That night Bud was in an amorous mood. Reaching over he started petting and playing. I kept my back to him, laying on my side and said:

"This old machine isn't gonna work tonight. With that small a load, you can do it by hand!"

clipart courtesy of Google Images


- - -

One day, a housework-challenged husband decided to wash his sweatshirt. Seconds after he stepped into the laundry room, he shouted to his wife, "What setting do I use on the washing machine?"

"It depends," she replied. "What does it say on your shirt?"

He yelled back, "Texas A & M."


- - -


A brunette doing laundry asked her blonde friend to help her find a match for her sock.

The blonde asked, "Are you going to set it on fire?"


- - -


My wife asked me to put the laundry on a pre-wash.

Isn't pre-wash actually just wearing them?



- - -


Hillary C. has said she is to run for the US president.

In preparation in case she wins, the White House staff have taken all steps necessary to avoid any future embarrassment.

The White House laundry has been pre-stocked with OxiClean and Vanish.



19 comments :

  1. Thanks for the chuckles Anni.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you crack me up, lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laundry will never be the same again. Happy Sunday sweet Anni, and tell Bud he must be nice to you *grin* I didn't ask for birthdays, did you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, yes! I just love your colourful Halloween banner. Absolutely fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are great. Thanks for sending me off to work this morning with a chuckle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too funny! *giggle*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the chuckles, Anni! Love your spooky header.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are on a roll today

    ReplyDelete
  9. You started my day off with a smile!

    Spooky Header!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ah, the perfect start for my day indeed -- more a belly laugh than just a smile though for me and you are on a roll!! I LOVE it!!! And I also love your spooky header!!! Hope you have a great day and a great new week!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good ones! I read the first two to My Honey and we both had a laugh. He was laughing too hard for more than two. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This was hilarious!!!!! Louis Dean laughed SO loud that I'm surprised you didn't hear all the way down to the coast!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I enjoyed all you shared, but your washing machine behind topped them all.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You're just full of good jokes today, Funny!

    ReplyDelete
  15. :) You are too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Some of those just whizzed right over my head! Happy days to you, Anni! :-)

    ReplyDelete

.