Fence and Rose Arbor at a Bed n Breakfast in town...

linking to Good Fences
Sunrise and a duck [this photo of the sunrise and lone duck was taken years ago on the beach off Zahn Road on Mustang Island - I also use it as my computer's wallpaper every once in a while]...

linking to: Weekly Top Shot - Weekend Reflections - Skywatch Friday
...does anyone else see something in this tree? I outlined what I saw as a bear and changed the coloring in the inset. I like to find in nature shapes and figures of other things like what cloud formations can be, etc. This, when I walked past it, I saw the critter! See if you can see what I saw....like it was coming out from a long winter's hibernation in the hollow of the tree.
linking to: Camera Critters - Saturday Critters

that sunset..... pure beauty!
ReplyDeleteYip, you've got yourself a bear there. Very observant of you.
:::Shadow::: It's been a long, long time since you've visited. I must go to your blog and read your stories. I know, I KNOW they'll be good. How have you been?
DeleteLovely sunset shot, Anni! And I see the bear, very cool. Have a happy day!
ReplyDelete...sunrise!!! It's awesome that you too can see the bear!
DeleteI spotted the bear's head before I even looked at the inset....and I thought I was the only one who saw figures in trees!
ReplyDelete...cool!!
DeleteOh what an observance, Annie!
ReplyDelete...so, you see it too, then Jo?
DeleteVery cool fence, Anni. I bet it's a challenge to paint.
ReplyDelete...just think of what Tom Sawyer and Huck Finn's story would be with this fence.
DeleteLove that fence and the sunset...wow! I can see that darn bear after I looked at the inset. :)
ReplyDeletesunrise! At least you found what I saw. Bud never did see the bear. Of course, I think he was being his obnoxious self. lol
DeleteWhat a gorgeous fence! I love that sunset pic and I saw the bear before I even read what you wrote. Very cool!
ReplyDeletesunrise! Glad you found the bear!!!!
DeleteHi again! You asked about the flowering plant I posted yesterday. It's actually a flowering bush (Verbena) and that was one branch. The flowers are nearly all the way open so I'll post a picture of the whole bush next week.
DeleteMari....it was beautiful!!! Looking forward to seeing the 'whole' bush in bloom.
DeleteNow you're making me really homesick! Mustang Island. I did see a dog in the tree. Beautiful Gulf Coast of Texas, my spirit flies there. xo Jenny
ReplyDelete...it's a magical place.
DeleteYour photos are extraordinary! Oh yes, I see the bear, too.
ReplyDeleteWishing you a lovely day.
...thank you kindly. Have a lovely day yourself.
DeleteI see the bear but at first it looked more like an armadillo to me. You are in Texas, after all! :-)
ReplyDeleteLOL...I've seen more armadillos in AZ than in TX.
Deletedefinitely a bear head! neat! great, classic picket fence, too! thanks, anni!
ReplyDelete...thanks, and thanks for hosting Ms. T
DeleteLove your good fence....and the bear is as plain as can be....pretty cool. :)
ReplyDelete...thanks bj.
DeleteOoh, cool, cool fence!! And that is most definitely a bear coming out of that tree. Fun!
ReplyDelete...glad you enjoyed the post this time 'round!
DeleteTook me a minute, but it came into focus when I enlarged it! Awesome and fun!
ReplyDelete...yep, enlarging helps.
Deletethat's one fancy fence...and yes..I see the bear's head...always have seen these faces in nature and love to see them too...
ReplyDeleteme too!! It's fun to find other subjects in nature's givings.
DeleteAnn good fences. #1 love it and as I scrolled down the bear is amazing.
ReplyDeleteI have some pics up in Tex Wis Girl Run-A- Round Ranch
...just followed your link and viewed your great fences. Thanks!
DeleteThat's definitely a bear in that tree! Love the fence around the B&B!
ReplyDelete...thanks Robin
DeleteLOVE LOVE the fence it is so pretty and I do see the bear in the stump. Very very cool. B
ReplyDeleteCool....thanks Buttons.
DeleteLovely white picket fence, and yep, that sure looks like a bear to me!
ReplyDelete...thanks Karen.
DeleteLove the tree critter....what a find!
ReplyDelete...thanks Debby
DeleteAnni that is the most gorgeous sunrise picture I have ever seen....was that taken in the winter? What an unusual tree bear!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Madi and Cecilia
M&M...I can't even remember just when [season] it was taken. Long ago, that I know.
DeleteLooks like a bear to me, too. I love the sunrise shot- gorgeous...and the white picket fence.
ReplyDelete...thanks Terri
DeleteYou and I DO have a lot in common! :-) You celebrating 46, and us celebrating 45! Hey, that does look like a koala bear! :-) I love that fence too, and the other shot is amazing! Have a great weekend upcoming!
ReplyDelete...at least you too see a bear.
DeleteI saw a lamb before you ever mentioned bear...LOL Love your fence shot...
ReplyDelete...thanks Rose
DeleteIt never ceases to amaze me how many different designs there are in fences. I see a bear head in that tree.
ReplyDeleteI know...somewhere around here I will eventually find the ultimate fence. LOL Most are wood and blazé in our 'hood.
DeleteThat "bear" is awesome! There's a tree around here that looks like a wart hog. Nature is so weird and wonderful.
ReplyDelete...a wart hog? Oh I'd like to see that one.
DeleteWhat a quaint fence. I love the bear!
ReplyDelete...thank you kindly.
DeleteDear Anni, Charming fence and I did not see the bear but once you pointed it out I see nothing but a bear. Blessings, Catherine
ReplyDelete...thanks Catherine.
DeleteI love the white fences with arbors! And that is one gorgeous sunset. I saw the bear before I read the words...amazing!
ReplyDeletesunrise....y'know a lot of others who have visited today see other creatures that this could well be, beside a bear.
DeleteOh your fence is stupendous ... I would never have the patience to do that, but I sure would pay to have it done. Love it. And yes, the bear is there. I do that all of the time. I see things in everything. Sometimes I see things in famous paintings and then can't look at it without seeing that thing there. So it is great fun, but it does have it's downside. I select what I see and then either lighten it or darken it, whichever makes it stand out better. I call it light painting :) This was fun, Hootin' Annie ... I always have a good time when I come over here.
ReplyDelete...glad you enjoyed it all today Andrea.
DeleteYes, it is a a petrified bear! Your duck at sunrise is one of the most stunning pictures I have ever seen! I could look at it forever!
ReplyDeletethank you kindly Ginny
DeleteI can see the bear! He seems a little upset! I think he is hungry!:)
ReplyDeleteLovely sunrise and nice fence ! Great post!
...thank you Ileana
DeleteLovely sunset, Anni. Amazing what our imagination can make out of some things. Have a wonderful weekend. Mickie :)
ReplyDeletesunirse!.....have a great weekend, too, Mickie!
DeleteNice fence. I like the up/down pointed pattern of the fence.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful sunset photo.
Yep, I saw the bear even without the color change. Great find.
sunrise!!! Glad you liked the fence today Ida.
Deletethat sunrise is stunning.
ReplyDelete...thank you.
DeleteOh, I love the bear in the tree! I'm always seeing 'monsters' in the trees and roots here in Florida. It's fun to notice things! Great fence, too! Hugs!
ReplyDeleteMonsters? Now, I'm gonna have to search 'em out.
DeleteI observe the same thing as you. I am always looking for things like this. Nice bed and breakfast, but never stayed in one.
ReplyDeleteI haven't either, and no desire to do so...seems like it would be too regimental. I like eating a late breakfast...and I'm sure they have a time schedule at B&Bs
DeleteLove your photos! The sunset is amazing! And yes, I see the bear...I too love to find shapes like that. smile..
ReplyDeletesunrise!!!
DeleteOh hey, that looks like a raccoon to me.
ReplyDelete...a raccoon? Okay, I'll buy that.
DeleteSpectacular colours.
ReplyDelete...thanks Jim
DeleteStunning Sunrise... and yeah... there is a bear.. I can see :-)
ReplyDeletePixellicious Photos
thank you Kalpesh
DeleteCool pictures!
ReplyDelete...thank you!
DeleteI see the bear too. Lovely sunset and flying duck moment.
ReplyDeletesunrise!!!
DeleteI think it looks like a dogs head - but I buy the idea of a bear as well!
ReplyDeleteCheers - Stewart M - Melbourne
Ya, it could be a dog easily!!
Deletepretty sunset and I do see a bear.
ReplyDeletelooking east...sunrise!!
DeleteWOW!Very beautiful photos for SWF!My favourite photos is this of the sunrise!Brilliant and stunning! Have a nice weekend.
ReplyDelete...thanks Steffi
DeleteAwesome photos.
ReplyDeletethank you Denise.
Delete...thanks Felicia
ReplyDeleteI can totally see the bear head, and his cute little nose too!
ReplyDeletelol....glad you pointed out the nose. I thought it was kinda eerie the first time I saw his 'eye'...looks like the pupil is even there.
DeleteI enjoy these photos. Interesting and commanding.
ReplyDelete...thank you Chaya
DeleteCool photos -- love the sunrise and bear-tree.
ReplyDelete...thanks Heather!!
DeleteThat second shot is just stunning!
ReplyDelete...thank you kindly!!
DeleteAhh, I love it! Great photos, as always! And just wanted to let you know I will be closing my blog for a while, but will be checking in on my favorite blogs (like yours!) periodically. Looking forward to seeing more of your great pics!
ReplyDeleteAhhhhhhhhhh, darn!! This is not good news. I so enjoyed your writing talent!! You'll be sorely missed Shelly!!! Come back sooner than later! 'kay?
DeleteOf course it's a bear coming out from the tree - what else could it be? Your fence is unique and very pretty.
ReplyDelete...thanks Ms. G
DeleteSucha pretty white fence and arbor.
ReplyDeleteThat definitely looks like a bear. Amazing find!
...thanks Pat
DeleteWhat a beautiful sunset and yes I see the bear. :-)
ReplyDelete...thanks James...and thanks for hosting
DeleteThat sunset is spectacular, Anni, and I spied your creature coming out of the tree!
ReplyDelete...thanks Robyn
DeleteThe dramatic sunset is terrific ! Well done !
ReplyDelete...thank you very much!!
DeleteA great sunset Anni. I can see why it makes a colurful wallpaper for your PC.
ReplyDelete...glad you liked it Phil.
DeleteYou have a good eye. I saw it perfectly after you highlighted it!
ReplyDelete...thanks Janey. Glad I could help.
DeleteYES blessings girl !!
ReplyDelete...thanks Sandy
DeleteWonderful sunrise and a beautiful shot...The bear is really amazing...
ReplyDelete...thank you Viera
DeleteHi Anni Love the fence, reflection of the sunset and your 'out of the box' bear critter. Have a marvelous weekend.
ReplyDelete...thanks, have a great weekend yourself Margaret.
DeleteAnni, stopping back to say thanks for linking up, have a happy weekend!
ReplyDelete...thank YOU Eileen
DeleteOutstanding photos! The sunrise photo is gorgeous, and the bear is the tree is sooo cool!!!
ReplyDelete...thank you Dawn
DeleteI do see a little bear that isn't quite awake yet. I also see a cat's face, maybe it's a cougar. I like to find shapes too. The duck flying into the sunrise is gorgeous Anni.
ReplyDelete...that makes two of us. Do you stare at cloud formations and try and see something/objects in the shapes?
DeleteOh dear. I'm terrible at this sort of thing. Rocks, mountains and clouds leave me puzzled. I keep trying though.....:)
ReplyDelete...thanks for stopping by!!!
DeleteThat sunset shot is awesome! And yes, I see the bear!
ReplyDeleteLove the bear! I see things like that too. (Example: http://webcroft.blogspot.com/2013/06/is-that-rhino-in-trail.html)
ReplyDeleteVery cute bear!
ReplyDelete