...Collected year after year:
These are a few of my new favorite things!!












1] I LOVE Halloween
2] I collect witches each year to add to my ever-growing family
3] Tuesday Morning is where I find the best ones.
4] I Name 'em!
5] Grab my 6th Annual Halloween Treat at the top of my blog. A new one added each week in October!!
These are a few of my new favorite things!!












1] I LOVE Halloween
2] I collect witches each year to add to my ever-growing family
3] Tuesday Morning is where I find the best ones.
4] I Name 'em!
5] Grab my 6th Annual Halloween Treat at the top of my blog. A new one added each week in October!!
This is YOUR time of year, Anni! Thanks for the gift. :-)
ReplyDelete...glad you stopped by. I would have missed your hike post. What a neat walk...in the fog and all!!
DeleteGreat collection - they certainly have a lot of character.
ReplyDeleteStephanie,....I sure hope I visited with you earlier, 'cause your link here takes me to a profile page of Blogger, but no link to your blog. :o(
DeleteOh I love these what a wonderful thing to collect. B
ReplyDeleteIt's fun to find new ones each year. And fun to have around the house in October.
DeleteOh what fun. I'm glad i clicked to see your collection . . Happy October to you - and Happy Friday!
ReplyDeleteThanks!!! I can't wait to see your cherry tree when you've completed your work of art!
DeleteI love Halloween! I bet it is a fun time at your house!
ReplyDeleteYa, both my husband and I really go 'all out' for Halloween.
DeleteI like cute witches like these too! Nice collection. sandie
ReplyDeleteBud likes the sweet/too cute ones...I'd prefer the "Hags". rofl
DeleteWell I'm sure no one else would call a witch cute, but HOW CUTE!! We have a Tuesday Morning close by, but I have never shopped there. I might just have to check it out!
ReplyDeleteTerri, it's a neat store with so many unique things...for ALL holidays, and household. Some T. M.'s have clothes also.
DeleteFantastic collection, here in the UK we don't really celebrate Halloween but I can understand the anticipation and fun to be had, thanks for visiting my blog today.
ReplyDelete....thanks for stopping by Viv
DeleteOh Anni, your witches are very unique! I love them!
ReplyDelete...glad to know you like my newest in my collection Karen.
DeleteHow fun, Anni! Enjoy the season. And the weekend!
ReplyDelete....thanks Gail.
DeleteI like your Halloween collection, and your TREAT is quite wonderful!
ReplyDelete...thanks!!! Hope you can come by again soon.
DeleteI name thingts too! Thanks for visiting and hope you come back soon! Random 5 is lots of fun and meeting new people is fun!! Thanks again for visiting me and commenting!!!
ReplyDelete...thank YOU for stopping by to say hello Melanie.
DeleteHello Ann, my new Friday random 5 friend. I love witches too, and love your little blue-haired cutie the most. Last year I made two silent companions; life-sized creepy little girls, and this year I thought I should make a life-sized nanny to watch over them. Maybe she could have a witch something about her. :) Have a lovely weekend.
ReplyDelete...now that sounds like a fun project!!!
DeleteThanks for stopping by Veronica.
Fall is the best time of year! Your collection is terrific- what fun!
ReplyDeleteI know I have fun with it all. LOL Thanks Shelly
DeleteANNI MOM AND I ALWAYS LOOK FORWARD TO MEOW-O-WEEN AT YOUR HOUSE. MOM NAMES THINGS TOO. WE HAVE A NEW POT OUT FRONT..IT HAS A FACE...SHE NAMED IT SIMONE.
ReplyDeleteHUGS MADI YOUR BFFF
Simone....I like that!!
DeleteWhat a fun thing to collect -- I'm sure the countdown to Halloween is always full of creativity and anticipation for you.
ReplyDeleteyes, the countdown to Halloween begins on Nov. 1st of the same year. LOL
Deletewhat are a few of their names? that sounds fun. enjoy your collection. ( :
ReplyDeleteThis year, I named them....ready?
DeleteAbigail, Toni, Maggie [or Maggee], Zeevah, Elle Jae, ...get t he drift. If you're an NCIS fan, you will. :o)
Welcome to R5Friday - Glad you joined in.
ReplyDeleteI've never seen "Witch Dolls" like these before. They are pretty cool looking. You have a great collection.
I love Halloween too. I need to get my decorations out this coming week. I try to buy something new every year to add to my decorations.
Thanks for stopping by my blog. I've heard that (maybe) somewhere down the line the Ziva character might be back but it's not a concrete thing. I liked the hint of romance between her and Tony's character's.
....yes, the "Tiva" is very tantalizing to us viewers.
DeleteYou do love Halloween...I can hear it in your words!...:)JP
ReplyDelete...you can tell? Mmmmm, clairvoyant comes to mind!!
DeleteYou would love Salem, MA during October. It can be a very interesting experience. The little bird in my random 5 is a yellow crowned kinglet. One of the other commenters let me know.
ReplyDeleteAha!!! I'm glad someone knew!!! It was a cute little booger!!
DeleteSeriously these are the most fashionable withes I have ever seen. they should be on Project Runway:The Witch Edition. Quite a few designers are witches anyway!
ReplyDelete...sad thing is, they're mighty costly. Well, maybe on second thought, I guess that's a GOOD thing, or I'd have to ask Bud to move out. ;o)
DeleteThank you for the "treat". Your witches are beautiful. Don't think I've ever known anyone who collects witches before.
ReplyDeletewell, then, now you do know a witch collector. And you're welcome for the treat. Next week, another one will show up.
DeleteThe faces tell such stories. Love them.
ReplyDelete...thanks Ruth.
DeleteWell every self respecting witch should have a good name :) Love your collection.
ReplyDeleteLOL....self respecting witch...okay, if you say so.
DeleteThese are glam witches for sure! I'd love to know their names (I'm imagining what they might be).
ReplyDeleteI posted above some other comment response, but the newest ones are named after characters of NCIS [with a feminine touch ...like Toni (for Tony) and Elle Jae (for Gibbs...Leroy Jethro)...last year, the ones I bought were all E. A. Poe....Raven, Annabelle, and Lenore.
DeleteI never knew that about Tuesday Morning...interesting. Like your scarecrow graphic-well done.
ReplyDeleteTuesday Morning is a good place to shop for some unique things...the cost is close to wholesale...but a bit more expensive that Walmart of course.
DeleteHello Anni...wonderful, it´s helloween time . I love this...and hope to see sometime how it works in the States !
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your Weekend
Greetings from Germany
Timur, it's just more or less a day to celebrate with costumes, partying, and in some areas, the Day of the Dead is also part of the month's end tradition.
DeleteI love Halloween, too. I have such great memories of trick or treatin' .... :-D
ReplyDeleteLove your Random 5!!! Love your witches!
...thanks, glad you enjoyed it.
DeleteYour witches and my mom's Santa collection should get together. These are beauts. (kinda partial to witches myself ... my husband is convinced that if necessary I am full capable of broom transportation. I have not discouraged this.)
ReplyDeleteOh boy, I am not gonna let Bud read your comment....the broom transportation of yours...that'll just give him ideas. LOL
DeleteAwesome post.
ReplyDeleteYOU'RE awesome yourself, dear Denise. Hope you're feeling much better now that you're back home from the hospital stay.
DeleteThat's quite a collection! I can see you are really enjoying this time of year! Welcome to the fun of Random 5 Friday :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Sharon...and yes, this is my favorite time of year. By the way, Sharon is my sister's name. ;o)
DeleteI love your collection! I love witches and have a few around my kitchen. Two hanging kitchen witches and one wee cooking witch. I also have a fairy collection from over the years. Have a great weekend!
ReplyDelete...thanks, and have a great weekend too, Dawn.
DeleteOh my I just love your witches! :)
ReplyDelete....thanks Deb!
DeleteI love them! I hope all is well with you. Between MAP testing at school and a computer that would drive a Saint to sin, it's been difficult for me to visit blogs. They sort of frown on that at school. LOL
ReplyDelete...don't worry 'bout me...your job is more important. But I do appreciate you stopping by.
DeleteInteresting collection♫♪ A most bewitching post! My randoms: http://lauriekazmierczak.com/field-yield/
ReplyDelete...thanks for stopping by to visit with me Laurie.
DeleteThose dolls are surely creepy. I attempted to collect pretty porcelain dolls a few years back but I quit after only two dolls. It's not my type of hobby and I didn't want to have so many things to clean of dust. :P I still have one of them, Renate, wich I brought from a vacation in Tirol - Austria.
ReplyDeleteTop Ten Classified Website List, Pakistani Classified Sites, USA Classifieds, Indian Classifieds, Entertainment Articles, Entertainment News, Entertainment Pictures, Bollywood, Hollywood and Lollywood Pictures and Videos, Entertainment Latest updates, Hot Entertainment News and Pictures Funny Entertainment Pictures, lol Pictures, Funny Pictures and every thing you want...
ReplyDeletewww.hotcurrentaffairs.com
Make Money Online is very easy now, In Internet system we have now best earning system without any work, Just Invest some Money into your Business and Make Perfect Life time Earnings with this Business.
ReplyDeleteJoin Now for Make Perfect Business and Earn Money online from home.
www.hotfxearnings.com