So, One Reporter Said to the Other....

I got LOL [Lots of Laughs] reading these the other day, so I thought I share some of what I thought were the best. 

No copyright infringement intended.  These are NOT my photos; found throughout the internet on several different pages.







courtesy of looneyfun.com



courtesy Toronto Star [1996]




courtesy teamliquid.net




courtesy of looneyfun.com



Only in America ......do banks leave vault doors open and then chain the pens to the counters.







courtesy of you-can-be-funny.com





courtesy stupidheadlines.com




...more from various websites:


  • Typhoon Rips Through Cemetery; Hundreds Dead


  • Joint Committee Investigates Marijuana Use


  • Panda Mating Fails; Veterinarian Takes Over


  • Stop repeat offenders. Don't re-elect them!


  • THE WORD GULLIBLE IS NOT IN THE DICTIONARY!!

    17 comments :

    1. LOL! Good laugh early on a Saturday morning! Some of those are really funny! I remember discussing headlines and their ambiguous meanings in an English class at school one day .... many moons ago!

      FREEZING cold wind blowing here today. I was hoping to have a bit of a lie in, but the internal alarm clock was up and about with the birds! Hope you have a wonderful week-end!

      ReplyDelete
    2. LOL!!! What a great start to my morning!! Love this, Anni!

      ReplyDelete
    3. LOL!!! What a great start to my morning!! Love this, Anni!

      ReplyDelete
    4. Those are good! Thanks for the morning laugh!

      ReplyDelete
    5. You gave me a good laugh for the start of my Saturday. Thanks, Anni! :-)

      ReplyDelete
    6. Thanks for the laugh!

      ReplyDelete
    7. OH THESE ARE PRICELESS. OUR FAVORITE IS THE BEAN FACTORY....WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?
      HUGS MADI AND MOM

      ReplyDelete
    8. You are such a funny lady! Love it.
      Cheers from Cottage Country Ontario

      ReplyDelete
    9. I refuse to look up gullible....that would make me gullible, wouldn't it??? Love all the headlines....are they for real???

      ReplyDelete
    10. These are hilarious! Thanks for the chuckles!

      ReplyDelete
    11. Oh, these are a hoot. The bra one especially made me laugh!

      ReplyDelete
    12. Thanks for the laugh......
      I missed your Friday post, is there anyway for me to read it?
      Mama Bear

      ReplyDelete
    13. Great job on the quilt, I love it.
      Mama Bear

      ReplyDelete
    14. Love it! Great chuckles. :)

      ReplyDelete
    15. I'm laughing my butt off here. How did these ever get past editing

      ReplyDelete

    .