my POETRY | ANNI'S BOOK CRITIQUES | my ART | my BIRD photography | MLB | NFL | hurricanes


NEWS FLASH:
I NOW HAVE A BOOK PUBLISHED


Titled Wings Over My Texas
Description excerpt: A non-scientific photographic study of over 200 birds, common, rare, and vagrant birds, along the Coastal Bend of South Texas. Areas include Corpus Christi, Port A...
check out the book details on this linked site!!



A little Texas Humor Y'all...



...all y'all have a great day.

[no images above posted are mine...copyright infringement not intended]

10 comments :

  1. lol....lived here all my life, and I never knew that "fixin to" was a Texas term...thought everyone said that! And I often say, "If all ya'll wanna' come in here..." My cousin in New Orleans sent me a list of Texas phrases and what they meant one time.....wish I had kept the list. It was funny to me to find out that they were particular to Texas. :) So glad you understand the language!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These made me LOL! I especially liked the fire ants one, because it is SO true~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these! My favorite is the vegetarian one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite is the Texas mosquito! They are all funny, some made me laugh out loud! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, all y'all! We say that in Louisiana too. Having lived in Dallas for 28 years I can relate to all of these little gems, especially the HOT & HOTTER map. Don't miss that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm fixin' to laugh out loud.
    I worked with a professor who was a native of Illinois. He poked fun at a lot of my sayings.
    His favorites were 'right quick' and fixin' to!!
    Hugs C

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it. I think I need to move to Texas

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL! Love the sign with the mosquito! I wonder if they are any bigger than ones here in the tropics!?

    ReplyDelete

.