my POETRY | ANNI'S BOOK CRITIQUES | my ART | my BIRD photography | MLB | NFL | hurricanes



Got a good reason For taking the easy way out




Another Thursday...another trash talk!




It's time for Trash Talk!









DUBAI (Reuters) - Iran has successfully launched a live monkey into space, the state news agency IRNA said on Monday, touting it as an advance in a missile and space program that has alarmed the West and Israel. Read More...
Monkey Image of mine: taken at Brownsville, Texas' Gladys Porter Zoo



Now, for the comments:

Stephen posted: Wow! Only fifty years behind the rest of the world! Instead of repeating fifty years' worth of technology, couldn't they just read about it on Wikipedia?

Meat posted: What the article doesn't mention is: they used a slingshot...

RED neck WHITE trash BLUE posted: In other NEWS-Monkey sues Iran for PTSD

Rane posted: just imagine the headline - 'Israel shoots Iranian Monkey in space'

KG posted: I hope that monkey b!tch slapped the first turban it saw when they reopened the hatch.

trickytrunk posted: so who think's the monkey is glad he left iran ?

KenJ posted: I was afraid of this. The day will come when Iran launches a monkey attack on New York City. And you thought planet of the apes was just a movie.

Blaine posted: Tehran we have a problem.


...and the last one today:

Paul posted: See, they've got this all wrong. The guy said he had sex with a monkey and it was "out of this world" but the monkey didn't want a long term relationship and wanted some "space" to sort things out. This is how harmful rumors get started.


copyright infringement not intended

18 comments :

  1. OH, that's funny! I like the last one, what a clever guy Paul is! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What he came up with 'blew me away'. I try to save the best [of what I find] for last. LOL

      Delete
  2. Hahahahaha!!!! Oh, this was funny!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always enjoy your trash talk!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...glad you enjoy them Mari

      Delete
  4. I hope he can get some bananas delivered way up there.
    Hugs madi your BFFF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...but what happens to the banana peel? Y'wonder.

      Delete
  5. Hi! Thanks for your comment yesterday from Wednesday Hodgepodge. When you leave a comment you left a link for your blog. How did you do that? So many people leave comments and I cannot get to their blog. I'd like to leave my link so people can find me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tami...it's simple on Discus...I'll tell you how. Check out your newest blog entry.

      Delete
  6. These comments are a SCREAM!!! The monkey news is really kind of puzzling/funny. But hey, let them spend their money on this goofy thing instead of weapons, Woo-hoo!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...now that's a great, intellectual thought!!! High 5 Ginny.

      Delete
  7. these are funny. Some people are so good at coming up with the comments. I like the "Tehran, we have a problem".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I liked that one too. These commentors are so clever.

      Delete
  8. Oh my gosh, these are hysterical. I often read the comments of news publications and get a huge chuckle. "Tehran, we have a problem" - my personal fave. Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...glad you enjoyed these.

      Delete

.