...beginning October 1st thru October 31st...


THIS WEEK at I'd Rather B Birdin'
-photos of-


AMERICAN BITTERN

click on bird name[s] to view them
and read a bit of trivia about them!!
...............Hope to see you there!..............

TAKE NOTE:
My photos are Lightbox enabled! Just click on one...then, continue clicking on enlarged photos!




Quote for the day....

"Politicians and diapers must be changed often, and for the same reason."
                  ~Mark Twain




My pencil sketch of Mark Twain posted many moons ago.

19 comments:

  1. Great quote my friend. By the way, my birthday is november 20. Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...thanks Denise....and an early Happy Birthday wish to you then. [in case I forget]

      Delete
  2. Mark Twain was a wise man. I love your sketch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...thanks Mari...and for me, Mark Twain is a favorite.

      Delete
  3. I'm all for cycling politicians in and out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice sketch! You are very talented, Anni. You keep surprising me with new ones! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...there are several of my 'works' and sketches linked on my sidebar DJan. Thanks.

      Delete
  5. truer words are hard to come by... happy weekend anni!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have a great weekend yourself Ms. V!!!!

      Delete
  6. True. And did you draw that? AWESOME! sandie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yep, true words spoken and quoted here today. And, yes, I drew that. Thanks Sandie

      Delete
  7. HA HA... Love that quote. AND---it is SO true... Wish we could put those guys in Congress on TERM LIMITS...

    Have a good weekend.
    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  8. The quote made me laugh out loud! Have a wonderful weekend Anni. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great quote and true so very very true :) That's a wonderful sketch. You are so talented

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great sketch Anni! Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So true! Have a great weekend Anni!

    ReplyDelete

.