This past week, as I kept busy unpacking Halloween Decorations, I spent most of a good day out in the garage with all the storage boxes. Keeping the back kitchen door open so I could tote hands full of trinkets and ghoulish decorations indoors, the rustle of the paper attracted someone special. As he came out to investigate it all....Mr. Snoops [aka Winston] deemed it necessary to do some research and lend a helping hand. After he clamored through all the crumpled pile of newspapers and found nothing of interest, he decided to take a cat-nap and climbed in---
_ _ _
Photo Hunt Challenges--
Month of October
6th ~ Hand
13th ~ Empty
20th ~ Sassy
27th ~ Spooky
:: The "Hands" of See No Evil, Hear No Evil, Speak No Evil ::

CONNECTING TO:



Aren't cats funny? Our Oliver does the very same thing!
ReplyDeleteThey're much more than companions to be sure.
DeleteSo cute.
ReplyDeleteHe IS a dollface. Can't help but love the guy.
DeleteWhat a cute little ghost! xo Jenny
ReplyDeleteHe is lovingly nicknamed the "Phantom" sometimes. Along with Tahoe being "The Ninja" LOL
DeleteI love your Halloween wreath! I have some decorations I saved from a Halloween Party we had once, perhaps I should do something with them this Halloween Month! We aren't able to find too many things here, but it is becoming more popular, so maybe I should get my imagination out of the box and be creative! Have a lovely week-end!
ReplyDelete...thanks Janet. I swear, sometimes people are so closed minded, thinking Halloween is evil when in all reality it's meant to SCARE the evil away from your home and family. So...bring it on.
DeleteMuito legal!!beijos,chica
ReplyDeleteObrigada!!!
Deletehe's very funny, er, helpful. :)
ReplyDelete...yep, my Winnie can be funny and entertaining.
DeleteHi Anni,
ReplyDeletehe is a clever cat!
...he's my baby. LOL
DeleteHe is very clever - love the skeletons of see no evil...but I can make a copy of it!
ReplyDelete...glad you liked my 3 skulls.
DeleteWhat funny skeletons and a cute cat!
ReplyDeletehelpful and cute, what a great combo!!
ReplyDeleteHow sweet :)
ReplyDeleteLove the Halloween hands!
hand ~
That's such a cute picture of Winston! lol My mom's cat Tiger does the same thing whenever I go over to do my mom's Christmas tree every year...he waits until I have all the branches out of the tote and then he climbs in and snoozes in it!!
ReplyDeleteLove your See, Hear, Speak no evil skeleton heads:) I took out my Halloween decorations but they're still all piled up in the computer room. I'll put them up on Tuesday, after Thanksgiving is over. Can't wait!! xoxo
Winston found a new place to take a nap :)
ReplyDeleteWinston is so cute!
ReplyDeleteI guess all cats have that "limited helpfulness" gene.
ReplyDeleteHear See and Speak look pretty evil to me :-)
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet picture!
ReplyDeleteSmart kitty! Find a comfy spot and occupy it!
ReplyDeleteI hope he had a good nap. :)
ReplyDeleteWe kitties are so good at offering hand/paw when it comes to unpacking
ReplyDeleteMy peeps returned from visiting the NC Mountains and we're trying to catch up
Hugs madi and Mom
It's always fun to lend a helping hand unpacking storage boxes.
ReplyDeleteCats do love paper, that's for sure. I remember it well from when I had a cat. Love your skeleton heads
ReplyDelete...Winston, especially...he can rip through newspaper like it's meant to be shredded.
DeleteWe had a lot of cats growing up and I miss having one.
ReplyDeleteHopping here from Camera Critters
Kangaroo
Have a great weekend!
hello, ms. anni! haven't been around photo hunting for some time and still, photo hunters' takes for each theme make me smile each time i visit. :)
ReplyDeletegorgeous little hand you have there. hello, mr. snoops!
Oh too cute!
ReplyDeletehttp://tc-twistedfairytale.blogspot.ca/2012/10/saturday-photohunt-hand-and-kitchen.html
What a clever cat! Too cute!
ReplyDeleteHappy Tuesday, Anni!
...ya, he's a card alright.
Delete