“A wise old owl lived in an oak;
The more he saw the less he spoke;
The less he spoke the more he heard...
Why can't we all be like that bird?”
― Edward Hersey Richards




my POETRY | ANNI'S BOOK CRITIQUES | my ART | my BIRD photography | MLB | NFL | hurricanes






Mama always said: Zany is as Zany does...



zany: Definition: amusingly strange and unconventional. Synonyms: silly, crazy, light-hearted, wacky, goofy, comical, and amusing. Not to mention, entertaining to watch and giggle as these cute little rodents do their 'thing'!!!




Photo Hunters Month of July Themes
6th * Zany
13th * Dance
20th * Song
27th * Joker




CONNECTING TO:
Camera Critters



_ _ _


WEEKEND FUNNIES


There's a man trying to cross the street. As he steps off the curb a car comes screaming around the corner and heads straight for him.

The man walks faster, trying to hurry across the street, but the car changes lanes and is still coming at him.

So the guy turns around to go back, but the car changes lanes again and is still coming at him.

By now, the car is so close and the man so scared that he just freezes and stops in the middle of the road.

The car gets real close, then swerves at the last possible moment and screeches to a halt right next him.

The driver rolls down the window. The driver is a squirrel.

The squirrel says to the man says, "See, it's not as easy as it looks, is it?"


***

Funny squirrel
embed source: Funny squirrel



44 comments :

  1. This was too funny! And I LOVE the squirrel looking at the camera! They really are funny, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. funny, yes indeed. not to mention cute.

      Delete
  2. Cute squirrel and I love the funny, Anni!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...squirrels are just so well........zany.

      Delete
  3. How funny!! cute pictures too :) Happy weekend, Anni.

    zany ~ workplace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. glad you stopped by Mar....and it's always nice to know that y'all enjoy my posts.

      Delete
  4. Hilarious picture of the squirrel mugging the camera! And yes, they are zany, even if they can be so frustrating sometimes. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...isn't it funny as all get out?

      Delete
  5. Very cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I nearly cracked up when I found that one of the squirrel looking BACK in the lens of the camera.

      Delete
  6. Love it!! Those squirrels are zany for sure. They are just out for a good time.

    My zany is up. Please visit.
    http://doggydog22.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...and they do seem to enjoy life when I watch 'em and their antics.

      Delete
  7. As always, you made me laugh! Thanks for that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like to laugh, so glad to read that you had a chuckle today along with me.

      Delete
  8. Hahaha. I love squirrels!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ooh, great - a picture of squirrel breath!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehehe, I like that...squirrel breath.

      Delete
  10. those squirrels are fun to watch. That joke cracked me up. I reminded me of two that ran across the road in front of me when I was driving the other day. I thought for sure I was going to hear a thud but when I looked in my mirror there they were safely on the other side of the road.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what that's like, I try to swerve if I can.

      Delete
  11. I love that last picture...my squirrels are that zany and brazen!!

    Sometimes I can hear them saying nanny nanny boom boom
    Hugs C

    ReplyDelete
  12. That joke had me laughing at the punchline, thanks Anni and for the neat photos too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL....thank YOU for visiting Denise.

      Delete
  13. At my house, Squirrel TV is one of my favorite channels!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...ya, I bet it IS a favorite channel for you dear Sparkle.

      Delete
  14. Zany pics of the squirrels. We don't have squirrels in Australia. The joke was good, I was waiting for the punchline and it made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Y'all have no squirrels? Whoa....too bad, 'cause they're so darned cute. Of course you Aussies have some zany critters too....ones WE don't have.

      Delete
  15. Thanks for the chuckle!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...glad you got a chance to smile with this post. It's always good to have a light hearted post once in a while.

      Delete
  16. You make me smile.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...and you make me smile 'cause you're such an inspiration to us all.

      Delete
  17. How cute ! besides the cats I am also a squirrel fan !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Birthday today Ms. G!!!! Glad to see you stopped by and said hello.

      Delete
  18. I can't think of any critter that is a better example of zany than squirrels. I love the funny, I didn't see that one coming. The last photo is way too funny.
    Hope you are having a great weekend Anni!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...indeed. They're zany, but oh so fun to watch. Not to mention quite beautiful.

      Delete
  19. What a beautiful squirrel!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous!

    Late visiting from Camera Critters. Come and take at peek at my Bunnies when you get a chance. Have a great week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cute maybe, but gorgeous? Well, I guess you're right, animals are a gorgeous part of our world.

      Delete
  21. You are so right... the picture in a dictionary should be a squirrel, trying to get into my bird feeder!

    We'll be going dancing next weekend :-)

    ReplyDelete

.