This week's challenge that Tina has assigned us for her Picstory meme, is the letter "F". Rich in history for some family, these
Farm pieces, old, rusted and red, along with an abandoned wagon that has a wild vine claiming it...I show you these two images:...
CONNECTING TO:
I love that rusty piece of equipment! Great shot...
ReplyDeleteWe almost had the same thing in mind once again today...you with farm equipment by the barn.
DeleteDas sind schöne Bilder liebe Anni, besonders das verrostete Teil mag ich sehr.
ReplyDeleteLG Mathilda
Thanks bunches for your kind words 'Tilda. Always appreciated. I'm sending an email to my daughter, Irene, so she can view your ceramic pig. She's gonna love it.
DeleteThey are both beautiful shots! The flowers on the first one are so pretty!
ReplyDeleteThe flowers are actually some kind of vining weed. But they smell really sweet.
DeleteVery nice shots. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Lois. Glad you liked 'em.
DeleteCool! Your Farm implements pictures (not to mention those pretty flowers) are Fun! :-)
ReplyDeleteWhen I see stuff like this abandoned I wonder what happened to the people that once owned 'em.
DeleteWOW ~ I love those photos.... GREAT job Anni!
ReplyDelete{{{HUGS}}}
Donna
Thanks Donna.
DeleteVery nice! Love the rust!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Jan...glad you liked it.
DeleteGood contrast of something that's alive and thriving and something that's unfortunately deteriorating. Enjoy the day!
ReplyDeleteOh, I love your artful critique...great description!!! Thanks for visiting and such a fine positive comment.
DeleteGreat shots I especially like the rusty equipment. Looks like you had excellent lighting too.
ReplyDeletehugs C
...a bright sunshiny day! Happy Tuesday M&M!!
Deleteso cool! wonderful F´s :) thanks!
ReplyDeleteThank you kindly Tina!!!
DeleteI don't know what it is about old rusted farm implements but they always have such a charm to them, don't they! Add flowers growing on them and it makes it perfect:-)
ReplyDeleteSun has finally come out again over here and it's warming up nicely so it's looking to be a wonderful week!! xoxo
Pea....I always love you positive attitude when you come visiting!!! Your cheerfulness and bright demeanor just makes my day.
DeleteLove that second shot.
ReplyDeleteMy Ruby, please come and see when you get a chance.
You know I always enjoy visiting with you after you've left such a positive comment Rose!!! And your chicken wings and salad looks mighty scrumptious.
DeleteI love these shots. I'm always drawn to scenes like these.
ReplyDeleteI have to tell you that I was laughing like crazy over your comments on my naked in the grocery store post.
hehehehehe, Ann, you and I both know by now...after your post, that it's quite new and stylish to get NAKED in the store!!!
DeleteGreat old farm equipment, Anni. Don't you know that those tools were very helping and used ALOT in their day!!!!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Betsy
....if only they could whisper what they did and with whom...oh the historical value of it all.
Deletejust stopping in to wish you a nice summer and peaceful hurricane season.
ReplyDelete{{{PJ}}}}!!!!!! Gosh, it's been AGES. I too hope you in Galveston will have a peaceful, quiet Hurricane Season. You still are in Galveston, right?
DeleteAre those morning glory flowers? Great shots!
ReplyDeleteVisiting for Ruby Tuesday 2- hope you can stop by:)
http://dsahmblogs.com/2012/06/red-butterfly-net.html
Glad you stopped by Leah.
DeleteThere's something appealing about the redness of rust (or is it the rustiness of red?).
ReplyDeleteRed Door in Mexico
I like your style of thinking on that one MMT!!!
DeleteYou take wonderful pictures.
ReplyDeleteShucks Denise....thanks!!
Deletevery picturesque scene. love both pics. hope you can visit my My Ruby Tuesday here.
ReplyDeleteI was late in visiting with you, but I finally got a chance to view all the goodies and happy times for George's birthday.
Delete