Oh WOW--WOW-WOW.... What a glorious thing to see on Easter Sunday... I always love sunrises and sunsets when there are alot of clouds around...AWESOME--Anni.... Thanks so much for sharing... Made my day! Hugs, Betsy
Beautiful sunrise service! We didn't have one. It would have been beautiful, but nippy! We had a lovely day from beginning to end.
I am so glad the irises are blooming again. Can't wait till ours start. It is not a good year for tulips so far - too dry, I think. Last year was so fabulous.
Spectacular, Anni.
ReplyDeleteHappy Easter
Bunny hugs & jelly bean smiles ~
TTFN ~
Marydon
Glad you liked it...the photos just do not do justice to the actual beauty of it all.
DeleteBeautiful and inspiring, Anni. Thank you for letting me join you... Happy Easter and Renewal to you and yours.
ReplyDeleteI hope you had a special Easter holiday too DJan.
DeleteWow - gorgeous sunrise!
ReplyDeleteI can't say 'thanks' for it....it was nature that made this beautiful morning so.
DeleteOh WOW--WOW-WOW.... What a glorious thing to see on Easter Sunday... I always love sunrises and sunsets when there are alot of clouds around...AWESOME--Anni.... Thanks so much for sharing... Made my day!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Betsy
Sunrises are my favorite...a favorite way to begin a new day.
DeleteAbsolutely breathtaking!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Easter
Madi and mom
I can't take credit on this creation!!! I just recorded it.
DeleteHope your Easter was a good one M&M.
Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteMama Bear
Glad you stopped by to enjoy the beauty of it all.
DeleteWonderful images.. dull, wet with grey skies in my part of the UK today.
ReplyDeleteThat's typical tho, in you area, isn't it?
DeleteThese are so beautiful!!!
ReplyDeleteGlad you stopped by to witness this along with me today.
DeleteThank you for visiting me! It has been awhile. I was out of town last week.
ReplyDeleteAnd you have a blessed Easter - I think the best day of the year.
sandie
...I'm glad you stopped by Chatty.
Deleteanother Easter gift!
ReplyDeleteHappy Easter!
Yes...I like how you think!!!
DeleteGorgeous sunrise...lovely series of shots.
ReplyDeleteGlad you stopped by to witness the beauty of it all with me.
DeleteSo you had the sunrise and the Son rise today!!! Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteYes indeed!!!
DeleteAmazing photos! Amazing day...so glad you shared these, my friend! Hope your day was wonderful.
ReplyDelete...as I hope your Easter Sunday was a blessing!!
DeleteWhat a gorgeous sky that is. Hope you had a wonderful day
ReplyDeleteGlad you enjoyed these images Ann.
DeleteAmazingly awesome.
ReplyDeleteTruly...I must agree with you Denise.
DeleteBeautiful sunrise service! We didn't have one. It would have been beautiful, but nippy! We had a lovely day from beginning to end.
ReplyDeleteI am so glad the irises are blooming again. Can't wait till ours start. It is not a good year for tulips so far - too dry, I think. Last year was so fabulous.
Have a great week!
Don't tell me that Colorado will have the drought this year too?!!! I don't like the sound of this.
DeleteBeautiful, beautiful photos!
ReplyDeleteGlad you stopped by to see 'em Rose!
DeleteWhat gorgeous glorious skies! Well-captured!
ReplyDeletewow! what great skies :)
ReplyDelete