my POETRY | ANNI'S BOOK CRITIQUES | my ART | my BIRD photography | MLB | NFL | hurricanes

NEWS FLASH:
I NOW HAVE A BOOK PUBLISHED


Titled Wings Over My Texas
Description excerpt: A non-scientific photographic study of over 200 birds, common, rare, and vagrant birds, along the Coastal Bend of South Texas. Areas include Corpus Christi, Port A...
check out the book details on this linked site!!



b!n L@den Cocktail...




a B!n L@den cocktail:
    TWO SHOTS AND A SPLASH OF WATER.



I've been working diligently when time allows me to do so...on my strong opinions of this past week in American History and the actions of the Navy Seals and the White House. But with all the yard work we've been doing and going to the beach daily, I haven't had much time. Hopefully, I can get my thoughts down complete and posted for my Monday Morsels.


comments are closed