
[click HERE to join]
CAMERA CRITTERS
Just like the story of Noah, the flood, and the Ark....they come two by two---

two herons, two ducks, and two gulls
- - -<><><>- - -
WEEKEND FUNNIES
Dear Noah,
We could have sworn you said the ark wasn't leaving till 5:00.
Sincerely,
Unicorns
Dear Twilight fans,
Please realize that because vampires are dead and have no blood pumping through them, they can never get an erection.
Enjoy fantasizing about that.
Sincerely,
Logic
Dear Icebergs,
Sorry to hear about the global warming. Karma's a bitch.
Sincerely,
The Titanic
Dear J.K. Rowling,
Your books are entirely unrealistic.. I mean, a red-headed kid with two friends?
Sincerely,
Anonymous
Dear America,
You produced Miley Cyrus. Bieber is your punishment.
Sincerely,
Canada
Dear Yahoo,
I've never heard anyone say, "I don't know, let's Yahoo! it..." just saying...
Sincerely,
Dear 2010,
So I hear the best rapper is white and the president is black? What the heck happened?!
Sincerely,
1985
Dear Windshield Wipers,
Can't touch this.
Sincerely,
That Little Triangle
Dear Rose,
There was definitely room on that door for the both of us.
Sincerely,
Jack
P.S. You let go.
Dear White People,
Don't you just hate immigrants?
Sincerely,
Native Americans
Dear iPhone,
Please stop spell checking all of my rude words into nice words. You
piece of shut.
Sincerely,
Every iPhone User
Dear Giant Spider on the Wall,
Please die. Please die. Please die. Please die. CRAP! Where did you go?
Sincerely,
Terrified
Dear girls who have been dumped,
There are plenty of fish in the sea... Just kidding! They're all dead.
Sincerely,
BP
Dear Saturn,
I liked it, so I put a ring on it.
Sincerely,
God
Dear Fox News,
So far, no news about foxes.
Sincerely,
Unimpressed
Dear Nickleback,
That's enough.
Sincerely,
The World
Dear Skin-Colored Band Aids,
Please make one for every skin color.
Sincerely,
Black people
Dear Scissors,
I feel your pain.....no one wants to run with me either.
Sincerely,
Sarah Palin
Dear Osama Bin Laden,
Marco....
Sincerely,
United States
Dear World of Warcraft,
Thank you for ensuring my son's virginity.
Sincerely,
Parents Everywhere
Dear Anne Frank,
Two can play this game....
Sincerely,
Waldo
Dear Batman,
What was your power again?
Sincerely,
Superman
Dear Customers,
Yes, we ARE making fun of you in Vietnamese.
Sincerely,
Nail Salon Ladies
Dear Global Warming,
You're the best imaginary friend ever!
Sincerely,
Al Gore
Dear Ugly People,
You're welcome.
Sincerely,
Alcohol
Dear Mr. Gump
What are you talking about? There's a little diagram on the lid that tells you EXACTLY what you're gonna get....
Sincerely,
Jenny
Dear Katy Perry,
I liked the kiss too.
Sincerely,
Justin Beiber
Dear Haiti,
Is it too early to ask what's shakin'?
Sincerely,
Seriously Going To Hell
Dear Martin Luther King Jr.,
I have a dream within a dream within a dream within another dream.... What now?
Sincerely,
Leonardo Di Caprio
Dear World,
Please stop freaking out about 2012. Our calendars ends there because some
Spanish d-bags invaded our country and we got a little busy ok?
Sincerely,
The Mayans
Dear Snooki,
GET BACK TO WORK!
Sincerely,
Willy Wonka
Dear Trash,
At least you get picked up...
Sincerely,
The Girls of Jersey Shore
Dear Man,
It's cute, but can you pick up peanuts with it?
Sincerely,
Elephant
Dear Dr. Phil,
Look man, there's only room for one fake doctor in this world and I
was here first.
Sincerely,
Dr Pepper
So many of these amused me - especially the Titanic! Thanks for the laughs!
ReplyDeleteLOL the scissors. These are great. Loved your photo. :) happy Easter
ReplyDeleteI like the titani one best.
ReplyDeleteThat is a great shot of the three bird couples :)
ReplyDeleteLoved the birdie photo and the funnies. have a great weekend and a Happy Easter.
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed your photo and Weekend Funnies.
ReplyDeleteSuch a great image! :)
ReplyDeleteThose are hilarious!
ReplyDeleteAlways have time for Herons!! Boom & Gary of the Vermilon River, Canada.
ReplyDeleteIt sure is that time of year! :)
ReplyDeleteAnni you are hilarious!! Let us know when your 'book' is finished we want a copy.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great picture of 2x2!
Hugs Madi and Mom
Great photo, but I loved the funnies, I read them all which I rarely do.
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful photo ... it would be perfect for my 2sday posts.
ReplyDeleteCute picture, Anni, and I love the jokes. They were a perfect Sunday morning read.
ReplyDeleteJust gorgeous!!
ReplyDeleteHere's my critters post. Have a nice Easter celebration.
So pretty!
ReplyDeletePlease come and see my critters, thanks!
Love the photo, Anni!
ReplyDelete-- K
Kay, Alberta, Canada
An Unfittie's Guide to Adventurous Travel
Yup! Definitely waiting for the ark!
ReplyDeleteLove the critters. Wonder if they're trying to tell us something. Thanks for the morning laugh. Loved the jokes!
ReplyDeleteOk, those weekend funnies are hilarious! lol And no, I don't want any peanuts!!! LOL Oh, Anni, where do you get these, girl?!
ReplyDeleteLove that picture and how neat that you were able to get 3 kinds of bird species in that one shot! xoxo