
Click HERE to join
FOLLOW ME TUESDAY linked button on SIDEBAR!!
A few posts back I had mentioned that I've been buying new egg cups for my Easter Collection. The largest of the photos is my latest that I found at Tuesday Morning [appropriate for the day, don't you think?] There's a funny thing about this. While I was choosing the red one, I was seen picking through them all in search of the 'front end' of the chicken...Bud blatantly said, "You won't see an egg coming from the front side." I didn't say it, but thought it...'smart a$$'!!! But, I DID stop searching for the elusive chicken head. LOL Below in the smaller photos, the pink bunny I found at CVS Pharmacy, the yellow bunny is from HEB's, a local, Texan grocery chain store, and the last one of the rainbow egg shell with duck's feet is from Cracker Barrel. I'm slowly getting them placed on my dining room hutch ---if my count is correct, there are 28 now. Nothing close to my 100s of Santas. Good thing about these, they're a LOT SMALLER to store away after the holiday! hehehehehe

Cute idea, can't wait to see them all on display.
ReplyDeleteYou have 100's of Santas?? Can't wait til Christmas.
Very much spring like. Have a wonderful RT. Thanks for stopping by Driller's Place.
ReplyDeleteWhat a unique collection! What a great Easter-themed Ruby Tuesday!! :D
ReplyDeleteThose are adorable! I have hundreds of Santas too....I just never pack them up. They stay in the 'Santa cabinet' year 'round. I just can't bear to pack them up.
ReplyDeleteAnnie what a whimsical collection! I love them!
ReplyDeleteoh how cute!
ReplyDeleteWhat beautiful egg cups...
ReplyDeleteI think you and I need to send our men on a road tour. It will be called the B&B Smart A$$ rednecks tour. Your B has the same sense of humor and my B!!
Have you checked your email?
Hugs C
:) Love it Anni-all of them are neat!!
ReplyDeleteLOL-Maybe a new collection idea for me!!
Junie
You're having fun with your collections! So cute!
ReplyDeleteCute and colourful - perfect for Easter eggs :)
ReplyDeleteThose are all so cute. I was just looking at the ones in Cracker Barrel the other day. I was very tempted to buy one.
ReplyDeleteI love those! I don't have any egg cups but I remember the ones my mom used to have. Fun memories.
ReplyDeleteThey are really cute certainly looks nice on a Easter breakfast table !
ReplyDeleteHave a look on this wonderful exposition
http://gattinawritercramps.blogspot.com/2011/04/expo-sos-planet-in-liege.html
I'm still giggling over what Bud said! lol Your egg cups are so darn cute and what a great idea to have them out as an Easter collection. I'm planning on going to the thrift shop today and I'll have to look for the egg cups I'm sure I saw there last time. If they're unusual, I'll buy them for you but if they're just ordinary I'll leave them there. lol I just can't remember what they looked like, just that they were egg cups.
ReplyDelete28F here this morning and it's not supposed to warm up any time fast this week. Sigh. xoxo
I never even knew there was such a thing as egg cups. Where have I been all my life? Smart A$$ BWAHAHAHA Oh I couldn't have resisted that comment either LOL Have a wonderful day :)
ReplyDeleteA sweet collection Anni!
ReplyDeleteDon't you just love Cracker Barrel - the food and the gift shop. They always have such cute items for sale.
Your macros in your previous post are lovely!!!
Very cute! I like the red one best (but I think it's a rooster...)!
ReplyDeleteI can't bekieve Easter is coming up fast!
ReplyDeleteAdorable egg cups. Never thought of collecting them.
GO YANKS! I think they have got a winning team this year for sure! I like Grandie!
B.
I love your collections. I sure did have a good laugh at Bud's remark. They always say that there has to be a A$$ in every group.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing and I sure do like your new header.
Hugs
Cute collection, Anni :)
ReplyDeleteCute egg cup! I bet they are fun to collect.
ReplyDeleteHi,
ReplyDeleteI'm your newest follower from FMBT!
www.hello-tiffany.com
those egg cups are really nice. Much more fun then usual.
ReplyDeleteVery colorful collection....hmmm I should not forget this ^_^ Happy Tuesday!
ReplyDeleteBud is an astute observer...
ReplyDeleteJUST THE RIGHT THING
Bright scarlet is just the right thing
To make a sad heart start to sing;
It fills you with cheer—
Now isn’t that clear?
It’s better than any old bling!
© 2011 by Magical Mystical Teacher
Snapdragons
Very cute, and your blog backgound is fantastic.I am your newest GFC follower from the hop, please swing by my blog at kittycrochettwo.blogspot.com when you get a chance! Have a fantastic week!
ReplyDeleteCute cups! I like the bunny cup .
ReplyDeleteHow funny to have so many egg cups; they are decorative and ought to be seen every day, but more than 126, well...
ReplyDeleteIt was'nt the metal pipe my husband took a picture of, but some stone and seaweed. I linked to his blog ;-)
Hi! Following you from F.M.B.T!
ReplyDeleteHope you visit me and return the
follow!:0)