my POETRY | ANNI'S BOOK CRITIQUES | my ART | my BIRD photography | MLB | NFL | hurricanes



Got a good reason For taking the easy way out




Stray Cat Strut---

These photos are not recent [except for the Christmas Mouse], I've taken them from the cats' archives and 'jazzed 'em up a little with cropping'....fitting for the lyrics I hope. Also, the video of the song that I found on You Tube is hilariously funny...cats lip syncing the song ---link at the end of my post.



Click button to Join

...a meme where you match photos to song lyrics




Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh
Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh
Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh
Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh

Black and orange stray cat sittin' on a fence


I ain't got enough dough to pay the rent


I'm flat broke but I don't care


I strut right by with my tail in the air


Stray cat strut, well, I'm a ladies cat
I'm a feline Casanova, hey man that's that
Get a shoe thrown at me from a mean old man
Get my dinner from a garbage can

Don't go crossing my path


I don't bother chasing mice around


I'm slinkin' down the alleyway looking for a fight
Howling to the moonlight on a hot summer night
Singin' the blues while the lady cats cry
"Wild stray cat, you're a real gone guy"
I wish I could be as carefree and wild
I got cat class and I got cat style



- - -

Photos are of our cats, Tahoe and Winston.
LYRICS AND THE CUTEST EVER YOU TUBE....Stray Cat Strut

12 comments :

  1. *smile* i love this one. cats are creatures onto themselves, they may be stray, but style they'll always have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha - that is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. MOL that is absolutely hilarious. I love the Possum Hollow Production.

    Please thank Tahoe and Winston for participating in today' fun TTS.
    Madi and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cat pictures !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Anni, I just absotively posilutely love The Stray Cats! What a great choice. Lots of memories. Thank you thank you!
    -- K

    Kay, Alberta, Canada
    An Unfittie's Guide to Adventurous Travel

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE it! I love! Such a fun post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What great photos.
    That video was so cute. I marvel at what modern tech can do these days.
    Thanks again for a great laugh today.
    Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Heheheh, we both posted CATS.

    Did you watch news of the fattest cat on youtube?

    ReplyDelete
  9. How clever are you!!!??? This was sooo cute!
    Thank you for stopping by my blog, i love reading your comments!
    Hope you are enjoying your Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OH MY GOSH!! Thanks for posting that video link, it brought such a big smile...that guy KNOWS cats, don't ya think?! And at the end he puts in the cast credits (their own cats, I would guess) and a special appearance by Fella as the Back Alley Thug, the black silhouette of cat with guitar, LOL!

    You also did a great job of putting your own winsome felines with the lyrics..."Ain't got enough dough to pay the rent" put me in stitches...he looks so despairing in that box!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Omigosh how awesome is that video?!! I'd heard the song by the Stray Cats but never saw that video, it's brilliant.

    Loved the pictures you used to go with the song, that black and orange glass cat is just gorgeous...as are your real kitties:-) xoxo

    ReplyDelete

.