my POETRY | ANNI'S BOOK CRITIQUES | my ART | my BIRD photography | MLB | NFL | hurricanes



Got a good reason For taking the easy way out
Black and White Background courtesy of free backgrounds




Fa la la, la la, la, la, la, la!!


CLICK EITHER BUTTON to join

Flash Fiction 55 below my....



SHOW N TELL

For my Show n Tell this week, I am taking the liberty of directing you to my photo blog 'COLORS OF THE WIND'. As a lot of followers know, I have collected Santa Claus figurines, soft sculpture Santas, wooden Santas...every Santa under the sun so to speak. It all began when we lived in Colorado. Bud bought me my first one...a Fabrique Old World Santa...some 40 years ago. And it has gotten out of hand blossomed to nearly 200 Santas. Today, I will direct you to some of my bone china "Foreign" Santas.

THUMBNAIL IMAGES:



PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINK HERE. [it will open in a new window]





FLASH FICTION 55




TODAY:
Dream of a White Christmas.
Listen to the sleigh bells ring!!
Believe in what your heart is saying...
...when Christmas comes to your town.
YESTERDAY:
I saw Mommy kissin' Santa Claus
I've walked in a Winter Wonderland...
...listening to Carols o'the Bells.
Hark! It's like herald angels singing!!!
THIS EVENING:
I'll enjoy the most Silent Night!!




HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR SWEET HOST - g-man!!!!!!

23 comments :

  1. Now I know many of those will be stuck in my head all day...humming bits and pieces, lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha.hope you had a great silent night...and you picked some great song lyrics...love believe...by groban

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your collections is beautiful. It is funny how a collections can some times blossom!!!
    Have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you love all things Santa, you should visit Bronner's, the world's largest Christmas store, located in Frankenmuth, Michigan. Your first visit there can be pretty overwhelming!

    Also, Frankenmuth (Michgan's 'Little Bavaria') is a great town - nice people and good food - I go there often.

    Note:
    If you come during the holiday season, be ready for a crowd!

    ReplyDelete
  5. how nice - some of the songs will sing on and on in my mind for the rest of the day...smiles

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow that is a ton of Santa Clause's (I hope that punctuation is correct LOL) Anyway what a collection. Love it. And your 55 is brilliant my friend. Very clever :) Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun play on the season's songs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job of the Flash Fiction 55!!! You are such a wordsmith.

    I think collecting Santa is a very worthwhile hobby...HA I'm help my best friend add to her Santa collection each year. I keep telling her to let me know when to stop...
    Happy Weekend,
    Madi and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like how you blended these Christmas songs together. Makes you want to sing... lalalaaa

    ReplyDelete
  10. The carols are one of the best parts. I was in a store earlier this week that only played new Christmas songs and I couldn't stand it--sigh...gettin old...*shakes fist at new-fangled alt rock*

    ReplyDelete
  11. This gets me into the holiday spirit! Thanks for a festive 55!

    ReplyDelete
  12. For a long time I thought all angels were named Harold because of stuff like this.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I could use a few Silent Nights...
    Loved your 55 Anni
    Thanks for your wonderful support today
    You Rock Baby,
    Thanks for playing, and have a Kick Ass Week-End...G

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those carols went together to form a musical 55!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Santa sure comes in all sort of jolly size.

    Coffee is on.

    ReplyDelete
  16. It's no wonder every time I see a Santa I think of you! hehe I've always admired your Santa collection, every one of them so unique and beautiful.

    Loved your Flash Fiction 55, perfect for this time of year:-)

    Happy Birthday to g-man!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Anni, You got Christmas covered here, pretty good effort in 55 words! Although I'm looking forward to all that Christmas is...I'm especially looking forward to the peace and quiet of the Western world being shut down for almost 24 hours.
    regards,
    Eaton :))

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a sweet way to welcome the season Annie. Great 55!
    Thanks for commenting at Sweeter Poetry!
    Enjoy your weekend!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  19. what a whimsical and sweet 55. i just love christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. clever way to assemble a 55. that gets us in the season!

    ReplyDelete

.