my POETRY | ANNI'S BOOK CRITIQUES | my ART | my BIRD photography | MLB | NFL | hurricanes



Got a good reason For taking the easy way out




Better Watch Out.....


CLICK BUTTON to join!!





Here comes Santa Claus!

Here comes Santa Claus!

Right down Santa Claus Lane!


Vixen and Blitzen and all his reindeer
are pulling on the reins.


Bells are ringing, children singing;
All is merry and bright.


Hang your stockings and say your prayers,


'Cause Santa Claus comes tonight.




LINK TO SONG "here comes santy claus" by Gene Autry



PHOTOS: Our Santa Animated Treetopper - Large Resin Santa w/bag - Frosted Santa and reindeer - Hallmark Polar Express Santa/Bell - Our Stockings hung - Soft Sculpture Santa [all from my collection]

13 comments :

  1. You've got some cute Santa's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous and so festive. Tia the season I tell ya. And I never knew all these words so I learned something. :). Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anni I'm dancing all over the place such great songs today if one is looking for Christmas Spirit they need to visit all the folks participating in Thursday Theme Song!!!

    Mom and I want a gigormous stocking like you have hanging. MOL
    Hugs Madi and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that song! I have a Santa Tree Topper too! Love it!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooooh, I'm so excited, Santa Claus is coming!!!! hehe Hello dear Anni, I'm way past due a visit to everyone and hopefully now that I have everything ready for Christmas, it will give me more time for blogging. I always enjoy seeing your Christmas decorations, you're my type of gal, loving Christmas as I do:-) Your Santa treetopper is awesome and animated to boot!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful pictures! To me there is nothing quite like Christmas lights twinkling in the night time, just breathtaking. I'm glad you and Bud were able to go see that tree lighting but temps in the 70's???? Bah Humbug! lol We're freezing over here, it's -2F as I type this. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just love your Santa's! Nice to see someone else loves that jolly old elf like I do, one can NEVER have too many...:) Great blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a beautiful collection and a great song.
    Have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Annie your decorations are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely White Christmas I used to dream off until I went to Canada.

    In Borneo, the first time I saw Santa, he came down from an army helicopter.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a wonderful collection of Santas you have Anni, I love them all. Great song choice too, that's one of my Christmas favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, my goodness, Gene Autry! Haven't thought of him in years. Thanks, Anni!
    -- K

    Kay, Alberta, Canada
    An Unfittie's Guide to Adventurous Travel

    ReplyDelete

.