my POETRY | ANNI'S BOOK CRITIQUES | my ART | my BIRD photography | MLB | NFL | hurricanes



Got a good reason For taking the easy way out


Peek-a-boo


weekend funnies now hosted by Gattina

6 WORDS

My six words for this week are:
Do you see what I see?


- - -<><><>- - -

CAMERA CRITTERS

All I can say about these photos of the heron is: "Wouldn't these make a very challenging jigsaw puzzle?" Photos taken at Indian Point Park between Corpus Christi and Portland, Texas on Corpus Christi Bay.






- - -<><><>- - -

WEEKEND FUNNIES










* NOTE:
COMIC STRIP USED WITH PERMISSION according to this written agreement . In part:

Use by a private individual, not for commercial gain, at one URL for a period of up to 1 year, where that URL is part of a blog, a personal page on a social networking website or a posting on a web forum. A blog is defined as a regularly updated weblog, updated at least weekly and presented in a "diary" format sorted by date. It may be hosted on the user's own web server, or through a third party blogging service such as Blogger.com.
CREDIT REQUIRED: YES
LICENSE FEE: XXXX [NONE]

Copyright in this image is owned by the original artist, rights to reproduce or use the image may be obtained from www.CartoonStock.com.

16 comments :

  1. I love the tweets funny!! have a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha ! these cartoons are funny and your heron's neck looks like a snake !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool pictures! (They would make a VERY HARD jigsaw puzzle indeed.)

    Have a good Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw lots of herons when I was on Assateague Island, MD in September!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anni, love the heron playing peek a boo. And I always enjoy your funnies, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes - that would make a hard jigsaw picture!
    Good comics today too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your heron shots Anni.

    Snakes, have a good Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, it would make a great jigsaw puzzle, Anni. That snake-like neck would really confuse anyone who didn't have the pieces for the head put together yet. I used to visit friends every year on Christmas Day, and always took them the most challenging jigsaw puzzle I could find. Their teenagers would immediately get down on the floor, determined to put it together before I left. Brings back lots of memories.
    -- K

    Kay, Alberta, Canada
    An Unfittie's Guide to Adventurous Travel

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loved the great blue. Would make a wonderfully hard jigsaw!

    ReplyDelete
  10. he looks like a giraffe in a bird costume!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello! Seems like forever since I've been by here. You are correct - those would be crazy jigsaw puzzles. There's a site (I think it's www.jigzone.com) that lets you upload photos and it will turn them into puzzles you can play online. I did that a lot when I was bored at work.

    Thanks for playing 6WS!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice shot, he is almost camoflaged. After the fish I bet or frogs.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Geezuz Anni- where the heck have you been????
    Alaska????? Without me????

    ReplyDelete
  14. I posted a heron as well :)
    I love them
    fun shots

    ReplyDelete
  15. What great photos! I love your weekend funnies too. Hope you're having a good weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. hahhaa...enjoyed your pictures...making my day more beautiful..looking forward to visiting your blog again.

    ReplyDelete

.