“A wise old owl lived in an oak;
The more he saw the less he spoke;
The less he spoke the more he heard...
Why can't we all be like that bird?”
― Edward Hersey Richards




my POETRY | ANNI'S BOOK CRITIQUES | my ART | my BIRD photography | MLB | NFL | hurricanes






New to SKYWATCH FRIDAY....

SkyWatch Friday

This is the first time I've participated in this meme. This morning as I came back in from my walking, this is what I saw at two different time intervals---



Sunrise around 7:00 A.M.





Sunrise around 7:20 A.M.
Corpus Christi, Texas
September 3rd









- - -

I'm late making a blog post today...and it's gonna be a busy, busy day for me so I won't be around online much. Have a glorious Friday everyone!!

11 comments :

  1. What a difference minutes make...both are a beautiful start to your day! Happy Friday to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both are stunning!

    http://fredamans.blogspot.com/2010/09/sky-friday.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delightful photos. Have a fun, busy day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was just thinking about you. I heard that Earl was making land and wasn't sure where until I turned on the Weather channel. We are going to get a little cooler weather at night for a while.
    Daughter hopped on chat this morning to see if I wanted to walk with Yoshi and her so I got a good walk. Hoping to get another one tomorrow.
    Mama Bear

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a beautiful sky, welcome to Skywatch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colors! Beautiful way to start any day!
    Have a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful sunrise shots!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely way to end your early morning walk!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous my friend. Have a wonderful weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Glorious pictures, Anni! I love watching the way the sky, especially if it has a few clouds, changes as the sun comes up. This morning I woke up to pouring rain so didn't get to see the sunrise:-( Have a wonderful weekend dear friend. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

.