my POETRY | ANNI'S BOOK CRITIQUES | my ART | my BIRD photography | MLB | NFL | hurricanes



Got a good reason For taking the easy way out


Barry M still shines...in songs like this


and

click either button to join
Thunks...Answers below my "Theme Song"


THEME SONG:



...and I see the sunrise over the ocean
sunrise on the sea


I'm watching the sun rise


I'm glad to be living...
Sunrise, shine over me!



Song: SUNRISE by Barry Manilow

the top photo was taken a few years back...at the city's Marina; downtown
the two bottom photos taken from our front yard this Spring


- - -<><><>- - -

THURSDAY THUNKS

Well, reading these questions, I'd say somebody got up on the wrong side of the bed!!!! read on---


1. We are changing your name. You have no choice. You get to pick it, but we must approve it. You must have a good reason. Ok, what is the name and reason? YOU'RE FIRED!!! How 'bout Donald. As in Trump. I'd like to trump this question. And...ummmmm, if I have NO CHOICE, that would be the reason!

2. I say Shotgun, you say? Wedding? Only 'cause the terminology you meant for this, I think, is "I call Shotgun!!!"

3. We are sending you away. Africa or Mexico? Been to Mexico 'hundreds' o' times so it'd be Africa. As in photo safari.

4. When you're home alone, do you still close the door when you use the restroom? I never close the door now...so why should I be any different.

5. Berleen told me that I have to ask a mean question. Tell us about a horrible memory. I'll just say "heart problems" for me.

6. What are your plans for October? Enjoy it!!

7. Is there anyone that you regret ever meeting ? Not that I recall.

8. You have 3 months left to live, what do you do? Who knows. I'll face that when it comes down to it. Heck, I might be told that in a hospital bed tied up to tubes...or I may be free to do as I please...so, who knows!!

9. You wake up in an unfamiliar place, what is your first reaction? "Where am I"?

10. Your phone rings at 4am, just before you kill this person, who do you expect it would be? First, 'killing sounds wrong'----I wouldn't know....that's the last thing I do when I turn off the lights at night...shut the ringer off so I am not disturbed!! I wouldn't know it was ringing 'til I get up in the morning, and turn it back on.

11. You're having a bad day, what one thing can make your day better? A hot fudge banana split? Yum!!

12. You are doing a meme written by the blogosphere's shadiest character. Is there anything else that you should be doing right now? No. After this summer, SHADE and shadier and shadiest sounds supreme!!!

13. If money were not a problem, where would you like to live? I'd build my own world....if money is no problem...make it climate perfect....have gardeners....a cook, a maid, a chauffeur, a clothes designer....my own private yacht, airplane. Perfection at the cost of luxury.

23 comments :

  1. Good answers on that meme. I love the photos and the song is perfect for them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your answers to 12 & 13 kinda reminds me of my answers to both as well. except OWN WORLD is a lot better than OWN COUNTRY. now why didn't i think of that? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmm...can I move to your world?? I could use a little perfection right about now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous photos! Funny... my artsy, Greek mythology loving, messy-to-the hilt, almost 19 year old loves Barry Manilow! I don't remember which one but she has a favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning Anni!!
    I LOVE BARRY MANILOW.

    Yes the Madam A bride doll and about 40 others are living with us. Our daughter collected them as a child. We have the storybook series, about 20 in the countries of the world series and several from the baby series. However, now I'm the one in possession of them..you know how that goes.
    Madi and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  6. PS
    If I could live anywhere in the world it would be Alaska from May thru September, the NC mountains from September thru December. Hawaii from January thru April.....
    Madi and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  7. Barry Manilow is still one of my favorites. Love these lyrics and the photos are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This was a fun post.

    ReplyDelete
  9. which boat is yours? I will come over with a bottle of bubbly and we can watch the sun rise together.

    ReplyDelete
  10. those are some great pictures. and fun answers!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. #11 Yummy, sounds good! #13 Yeah, I'd definitely want a maid/housekeeper for my home. So I could spend more time doing fun things. However, I'd probably still want to cook though. Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I only wish summer was truly over. We're still having temps in the high 80's this week and I am not happy about it. I like the way you think, Anni. No. 13's answer is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I want a banana split now LOL

    Stopping by from Thursday Thunks
    http://mommythemaid.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think we are the only ones that thought "wedding" for #1. Have a great Thursday, Anni!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I hadn't heard that Bary Manilow song so I had to go play it to gete words. So perfect and the photos my friend are beautiful. They so make the song :) Excellent. Just for your good work I'm going to treat you to a hot fudge banana split :) Have an excellent Thursday :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'll treat you to that split Hootin' Anni!

    Have a great Thursday!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/09/this-is-your-week-unmarrieds-and-singles/

    ReplyDelete
  17. hot fudge banana split...yummy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ah...if money were not a problem...I wish I could experience that even just once! lol Loved all your answers to the questions.

    Your photos of the sunrise are absolutely breathtaking. I was awake early this morning but didn't get to see the sunrise because it was pouring rain again. We actually have a rainfall warning in effect but it doesn't look like we'll have the amount predicted, thank goodness. I wouldn't want our streets looking like yours did! lol xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'd love to be on an African photo safari!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Enjoy October! YAY I love that! Enjoyed yor answers... : )

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ohhh perfect! Loved your answers to 13 and 6! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  22. move over, do you have an extra banana split.? rose

    ReplyDelete

.