my POETRY | ANNI'S BOOK CRITIQUES | my ART | my BIRD photography | MLB | NFL | hurricanes



Got a good reason For taking the easy way out


Just root, root, root for the home team....


Click either button to join



HEADS OR TAILS theme this week: GROW

In the Spring, I grow anxious for my favorite sport to begin....


RUBY TUESDAY



Got my Rally Monkey all primed and ready to go for the new season. Spring Training is under way, I read about Hunter Pence [now an Astro, who trained with C C's Hooks here in town] getting a huge contract. He's hitting home runs frantically...hope his 'expertise' continues through the regular season. I'm saddened to know that the Astros traded the best closer they ever had. Oh well. And I do wish secretly they'd get rid of some of the old players. But that always remains to be seen during the year. I'm ready!! Bring on the month of April. Who'll be in the playoffs in the Fall Classic for 2010?!! Ho boy...I can smell the hot dogs and peanuts and cracker jacks!!!













ADDED @ 12:30 PM Tuesday....I've had this terrible cold...nasty stuff. Sorry, today I just feel lousy and won't be up to visiting anyone. But, I want to thank everyone for leaving their comments. ...And, a Happy Tuesday to you all.





POSTED: Tuesday, March 16th, 2010
12:20 A.M.

21 comments :

  1. Excellent RT. I love it. I wish I was a bigger baseball fan. The only time I follow it is during the playoffs and Series. That's good enough for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hope your team wins this year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your team's mascot is so cute and stylish in red and white hair. Go, go, go Astro!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always love your page and happy St pattys day to you.
    making it easier to visitMy Ruby Link for you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did you go to spring training when you lift in Arizona? I have to say that baseball bores the stuffing out of me! I went to a Rockies game once and took my book! Aren't I awful? The seats were so close together and my knees were knocking the seat ahead of me, so I got claustrophobic - I had to get up and walk around the concourse above the seats. The nice security guy gave me a chair to sit where the disabled usually sit - lots of leg room!

    Something we don't have in common, eh, Anni??

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh oh I could tell you are ready to have fun!! Happy Tuesday.

    RT~What a deal

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Annie Sweetie...
    Hot dogs, peanuts and cracker jacks, Can I come too? Oh what fun. Do you know with all the Spring training here in the valley, I have never been to a single Spring Training game, and I have never been to a Diamondback's game? Isn't that shameful? I know, we just don't get out enough. I will try to do better this year. I just do not like to go downtown at all, so crazy down there, and that is where the stadium is. Spring training games are quite a way away also from where I am.

    I love your little red hairy monkey. So cute. You are such a doll.

    Have a beautiful day sweetie. We are expecting 82 today. Love Spring here.

    Country hugs and much love, Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like your choice for Ruby Tuesday. I am a baseball fan too. I hate to admit it but I am a Chicago Cubs fan. I sure don't expect them to be in the playoffs like the Astros. I have enjoyed reading your blog and signed to follow.

    ReplyDelete
  9. haha! I love the Astros :) Happy Ruby Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. they're great! love the shading!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks so much for stopping by even though you didn't feel well - so sorry you're under the weather! Hope it passes soon!

    ReplyDelete
  12. HI!
    It's been so long since the last time I came here... you always give us such nice posts... and of course S. Patrick's. HAppy one
    HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dearest Anni,

    Just want to wish you HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!
    Have you a great one!

    hugs
    shakira

    Oscar Wilde-The IRISH Gentleman

    ART OF GENEROSITY

    ReplyDelete
  14. I do hope you are feeling better, Anni.
    You got to take care of yourself, will you, for me?

    hugs
    shakira

    ReplyDelete
  15. sniff sniff, I'll miss you while you're out sick....feel better soon so you can leave me lots of silly comments!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sorry you're under the weather and hope you feel better soon ... kewl rally money ;-)
    Hugs and blessings,

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute, I think that they have spring training down here near us. I remember seeing offers for tickets.

    ReplyDelete

.