my POETRY | ANNI'S BOOK CRITIQUES | my ART | my BIRD photography | MLB | NFL | hurricanes



Got a good reason For taking the easy way out


....Kissme, I'm Irish!



Click either button to Join


The gulf waters are wearin' o' the green...just for you and St. Patrick!!!








'Tis better to spend money like there's no tomorrow
than to spend tonight like there's no money!

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY
















- - -<><><>- - -


Charles Dickens walks into a bar and orders a martini. The bartender asks, "Olive or twist?"

* * *

I was having a drink at a local Irish pub with my friend Sean when he spotted an attractive woman sitting at the bar. After an hour of gathering his courage, he approached her and asked, "Would you mind if I chatted with ya' for a wee bit?"

She responded by yelling at the top of her lungs, "No, I won't come over to your place tonight!"

With everyone in the bar staring, Sean crept back to our table, puzzled and humiliated.

A few minutes later, the woman walked over to us and apologized.

"I'm sorry if I embarrassed you," she said, "but I'm a graduate student in psychology at Irish University and I'm studying human reaction to embarrassing situations."

At the top of his lungs Sean responded, "What do you mean, two hundred dollars?"






[image used from my camera -enhanced with green pixel coloration. Location Zahn Beach Access Road]

POSTED: Wednesday, March 17th, 2010
12:20 a.m.






26 comments :

  1. This is a delightful post! I believe in smiling on Saint P's day and you've put a grand one on me face! Thank you, Anni!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ha ha.... such a GOOD ONE!
    You are so precious, Anni.

    Happy St. Patrick's Day!

    hugs
    shakira

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy St. Patrick's Day to you and your family. I hope you have all the luck of the Irish. As I'm pulling my self off the floor from laughter with that joke. Too funny. That water is just way to green for my tastes :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy st patty's to you too,

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fun! Happy St. Patrick's Day to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy St Paddy's Day to you! I loved the joke!

    ReplyDelete
  7. GREAT jokes, especially the last one. happy st. patrick's day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. happy St. Patrick's day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the jokes and the green water! Sometimes it gets almost that green here - it's beautiful! Happy St. Patrick's Day to you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like St. Patrick's words of wisdom hehehe and oh your photo too.

    My not-so-watery entry, happy St. Patrick's day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fascinating!
    Great scene Anni.
    Happy watery outdoor Wed.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oops and Happy St Patrick's day!
    I'm not Irish:).

    ReplyDelete
  14. what a cool-looking green...(that includes the layout too)

    Happy St. Paddy's!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ah ... I should have known you'd be celebrating St. Paddy's day BIG TIME. Love everything here and am impressed with your GREEN OCEAN view ;-)
    Hugs and blessings,

    ReplyDelete
  16. love the charles dickns' joke.

    i have to learn how to do that color thing with my photos. very cool.

    happy saint patrick's day!

    "Oh, he occasionally takes an alcoholiday." - Oscar Wilde

    Wordless Wednesday - Sláinte!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love it!!
    Happy St Pat's day to you.
    Thanks for the laugh today.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy St. Patricks Day.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Happy St. Patrick's Day to you too, dear Anni:-) Love how green that water looks!! Looks like food colouring was put into it! hehe Omigosh, those jokes were too funny.

    Make sure you drop by to enter my blogiversary giveaway:-) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  20. Happy St. Patrick's Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Happy St. Patrick's Day. Irish Blessings to you.
    ♣ May your neighbors respect you, troubles neglect you, the angels protect you, and heaven accept you.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Interesting green water. I'm glad they're really blue. :-) Thanks for the jokes.

    ReplyDelete
  23. And a Happy St. Patrick's Day to you as well.

    PG

    ReplyDelete
  24. love these....too funny

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love the saying at the top, good way to live!

    Joke is funny too :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Anni you really are a hoot! Cute post!

    ~ Tracy

    ReplyDelete

.